Subject: [netmod] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-revised-datastores-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2016 13:46:11 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the NETCONF Data Modeling Language of the IETF.

        Title           : A Revised Conceptual Model for YANG Datastores
        Authors         : Martin Bjorklund
                          Juergen Schoenwaelder
                          Phil Shafer
                          Kent Watsen
                          Rob Wilton
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-revised-datastores-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2016-12-19

Abstract:
   Datastores are a fundamental concept binding the YANG data modeling
   language to protocols transporting data defined in YANG data models,
   such as NETCONF or RESTCONF.  This document defines a revised
   conceptual model of datastores based on the experience gained with
   the initial simpler model and addressing requirements that were not
   well supported in the initial model.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-revised-datastores/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-revised-datastores-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/