Subject: [netmod] Regarding IPR on draft-wilton-netmod-intf-vlan-yang

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2016 16:47:55 -0500

Authors, Contributors, WG,

As part of preparation for WG Adoption

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to drafts identified above?

Please state either:

"No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft"
or
"Yes, I'm aware of IPR that applies to this draft"

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details)?

If yes to the above, please state either:

"Yes, the IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules"
or
"No, the IPR has not been disclosed"

If you answer no, please provide any additional details you think
appropriate.

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please answer the
above by responding to this email regardless of whether or not you are
aware of any relevant IPR. This document will not advance to the next
stage until a response has been received from each author and listed
contributor. NOTE: THIS APPLIES TO ALL OF YOU LISTED IN THIS MESSAGE'S
TO LINES.

If you are on the WG email list or attend WG meetings but are not listed
as an author or contributor, we remind you of your obligations under
the IETF IPR rules which encourages you to notify the IETF if you are
aware of IPR of others on an IETF contribution, or to refrain from
participating in any contribution or discussion related to your
undisclosed IPR. For more information, please see the RFCs listed above
and
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/IntellectualProperty.

Thank you,
NETMOD WG Chairs

PS Please include all listed in the headers of this message in your
response.

---

From: "Tapraj Singh (tapsingh)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2016 22:17:38 +0000

As a co-auther  I am not aware of any IPR.

Thanks
Tapraj

---

From: Selvakumar Sivaraj <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2016 22:22:19 +0000

Thanks,
Selvakumar

-----Original Message-----
From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Thursday, December 8, 2016 at 1:47 PM
To: Robert Wilton <[email-masked]>, David Ball <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, Selvakumar Sivaraj <[email-masked]>
Cc: NetMod WG <[email-masked]>, NetMod Chairs <[email-masked]>
Subject: Regarding IPR on draft-wilton-netmod-intf-vlan-yang

    
    
    Please state either:

    

    

    Thank you,
    NETMOD WG Chairs

---

From: David Ball <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2016 09:53:58 +0000

No I am not aware of any IPR.

     David

-- 
David Ball
<[email-masked]>

---

From: Robert Wilton <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2016 09:56:46 +0000

No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft.

Thanks,
Rob

On 08/12/2016 21:47, Lou Berger wrote:
> .