Subject: [netmod] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-syslog-model-24.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2018 14:40:04 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Modeling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Syslog Configuration
        Authors         : Clyde Wildes
                          Kiran Koushik
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-syslog-model-24.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2018-03-08

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for the configuration of a
   syslog process.  It is intended this model be used by vendors who
   implement syslog in their systems.

   The YANG model in this document conforms to the Network Management
   Datastore Architecture defined in [draft-ietf-netmod-revised-
   datastores].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-syslog-model/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-syslog-model-24
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netmod-syslog-model-24

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netmod-syslog-model-24

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/