Subject: [netmod] Kathleen Moriarty's Yes on draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6087bis-18: (with COMMENT)

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2018 10:31:12 -0800

Kathleen Moriarty has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6087bis-18: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6087bis/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for your work on this draft and in particular Section 3.7 with the
updated Security Considerations Section template and pointer to one that can
change over time.

It looks like the authors may not have seen Stephen's questions from his SecDir
review, please respond:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/secdir/jnAnJVymlTlKmLrqNBIfntWdJ4c