Subject: [netmod] WGLC - draft-ietf-netmod-schema-mount (version 09)

From: joel jaeggli <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2018 07:04:32 -0700

Greetings,

We are running a 2 week WGLC again on draft-ietf-netmod-schema-mount in
order to review the proposed changes in draft 09.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-schema-mount/

the 08 - 09 diff is available here:

https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url1=draft-ietf-netmod-schema-mount-08&url2=draft-ietf-netmod-schema-mount-09

Please send email to the list indicating your support or concerns.

We are particularly interested in statements of the form:

  * I have reviewed this draft and I prefer it to draft-08
  * I have reviewed this draft and found no issues.
  * I have reviewed this draft and found the following issues: ...

This WGLC will conclude Wednesday April 4th.

Statements indicating there is no known IPR have already been made
during the previous WGLC. If anyone is aware of new information
regarding IPR they should make us aware of that as soon as feasible.

Thank you,
NETMOD WG Chairs

---

From: joel jaeggli <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2018 19:01:13 -0700

Greetings,

I hope that we are all recovered from the IETF meeting (or in my case an
impromptu ski holiday).

Today we entered the second week on the last call for

draft-ietf-netmod-schema-mount

While I don't expect a lot of commentary given that we devoted an entire
meeting slot to it, currently we have a fresh reading of it from Ariel.

https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/netmod/current/msg20741.html

and some subsequent commentary

Thanks

joel