Subject: [netmod] IPR call on draft-ietf-netmod-acl-model-18

From: Kent Watsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2018 23:16:38 +0000

Authors, Contributors, WG,

As part of Shepherd write-up for the acl-model draft, we need to ensure that all IPR has been declared.  There was an IPR-call before, when there was a different set of authors involved, but not since, so it seems prudent to do another call now. 

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft identified above?

Please state either:
    "No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft"
  or
    "Yes, I'm aware of IPR that applies to this draft"

If yes, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details)? Please state
either:
    "Yes, the IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules"
  or
    "No, the IPR has not been disclosed"

If no, please provide any additional details you think appropriate.

If you are listed as a document author or contributor, please answer the
above by responding to this email regardless of whether or not you are
aware of any relevant IPR. This document will not advance to the next
stage until a response has been received from each author and listed
contributor. NOTE: THIS APPLIES TO ALL OF YOU LISTED IN THIS MESSAGE'S
TO LINES.

If you are on the WG email list or attend WG meetings but are not listed
as an author or contributor, we remind you of your obligations under the
IETF IPR rules which encourages you to notify the IETF if you are aware
of IPR of others on an IETF contribution, or to refrain from participating
in any contribution or discussion related to your undisclosed IPR. For
more information, please see the RFCs listed above and
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/IntellectualProperty.

Thank you,

Kent // document shepherd and co-chair

PS: Please include all listed in the headers of this message in your response.

---

From: Mahesh Jethanandani <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2018 16:53:57 -0700

No. I am not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft.

Thanks.

> On Apr 25, 2018, at 4:16 PM, Kent Watsen <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 

Mahesh Jethanandani
[email-masked]

---

From: Mahesh Jethanandani <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2018 16:57:00 -0700

Thanks.

Mahesh Jethanandani
[email-masked]

---

From: Sonal Agarwal <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2018 21:23:53 -0700

Hi Kent,

No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft.

Regards,
Sonal.