Subject: [netmod] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-clacla-netmod-yang-model-update-04.txt

From: Joe Clarke <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2018 10:18:35 -0400

Ahead of the first DT meeting, we have submitted a new version of the
draft that takes into account a number of comments that were raised
during the IETF101 presentation, as well as some discussion after the
meeting with Martin.  More specifically:

* Discuss import by semantic version

* Add an extension status-description to track deprecated
  and obsolete reasons.

* Drop the text around "maybe" needing a new module name.  If you need a
 new module, you create a new module

* Add the ability to assert that deprecated and obsolete nodes are
implemented or not.

There were many other textual changes to get to the heart of the problem
and proposal sooner and hopefully make it easier to read.

Joe

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-clacla-netmod-yang-model-update-04.txt
Date: Tue, 15 May 2018 08:01:53 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>, Kevin D'Souza <[email-masked]>,
Balazs Lengyel <[email-masked]>, Joe Clarke <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-clacla-netmod-yang-model-update-04.txt
has been successfully submitted by Joe Clarke and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-clacla-netmod-yang-model-update
Revision:	04
Title:		New YANG Module Update Procedure
Document date:	2018-05-15
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		22
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-clacla-netmod-yang-model-update-04.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-clacla-netmod-yang-model-update/
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-clacla-netmod-yang-model-update-04
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-clacla-netmod-yang-model-update
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-clacla-netmod-yang-model-update-04

Abstract:
   This document specifies a new YANG module update procedure in case of
   backward-incompatible changes, as an alternative proposal to the YANG
   1.1 specifications.  This document updates RFC 7950.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat