Subject: [netmod] Last Call: <draft-ietf-netmod-acl-model-19.txt> (Network Access Control List (ACL) YANG Data Model) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2018 07:07:26 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Network Modeling WG (netmod) to
consider the following document: - 'Network Access Control List (ACL) YANG
Data Model'
  <draft-ietf-netmod-acl-model-19.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2018-07-09. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines a data model for Access Control List (ACL).  An
   ACL is a user-ordered set of rules, used to configure the forwarding
   behavior in device.  Each rule is used to find a match on a packet,
   and define actions that will be performed on the packet.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-acl-model/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-acl-model/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.