Subject: [netmod] YANG schema mount - any early implementations?

From: "hayden" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2018 09:43:32 +1200

Hello everyone,

 I have been following with interest the progress of the development of the 
YANG schema mount proposed RFC.
  
 I was wondering if anybody within the working group mailing list might 
know of any early implementations of the current draft schema mount 
mechanism?
  
 I understand that the schema mount proposal is still effectively in a 
state of flux, but are there any publicly visible implementations or 
deployments of a NETCONF or RESTCONF server that those interested could 
experiment with (e.g. to aid in client development)?

 Thanks and regards,
  
 Hayden

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2018 10:09:27 +0200

> experiment with (e.g. to aid in client development)?

State of flux? It is past WG last call and IETF last call.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-schema-mount/history/

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1 | 28759 Bremen | Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <https://www.jacobs-university.de/>