Subject: [netmod] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-clacla-netmod-yang-model-update-06.txt

From: Joe Clarke <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2018 11:05:36 -0400

Ahead of IETF 102, we have submitted an updated revision of our semantic
version document.

The primary updates are to call out where we currently address YANG
model versionining design team requirements, while calling out gaps that
will be addressed.

Joe

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-clacla-netmod-yang-model-update-06.txt
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2018 08:03:54 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>, Kevin D'Souza <[email-masked]>,
Balazs Lengyel <[email-masked]>, Joe Clarke <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-clacla-netmod-yang-model-update-06.txt
has been successfully submitted by Joe Clarke and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-clacla-netmod-yang-model-update
Revision:	06
Title:		New YANG Module Update Procedure
Document date:	2018-07-02
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		18
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-clacla-netmod-yang-model-update-06.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-clacla-netmod-yang-model-update/
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-clacla-netmod-yang-model-update-06
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-clacla-netmod-yang-model-update
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-clacla-netmod-yang-model-update-06

Abstract:
   This document specifies a new YANG module update procedure in case of
   backward-incompatible changes, as an alternative proposal to the YANG
   1.1 specifications.  This document updates RFC 7950.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat