Subject: [netmod] Suresh Krishnan's No Objection on draft-ietf-netmod-schema-mount-11: (with COMMENT)

From: Suresh Krishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2018 20:24:41 -0700

Suresh Krishnan has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-netmod-schema-mount-11: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-schema-mount/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Section 3.3.

I think it would be nice to have some examples to illustrate the differences
between inline and shared-schema and some guidance to pick between the two.

---

From: Martin Bjorklund <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2018 10:36:51 +0200 (CEST)

> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-schema-mount/

Some examples and a bit of reasoning is provided in A.2 and A.3.
Maybe add a reference in 3.3:

   Examples of "inline" and "shared-schema" can be found in Appendix A.2
   and Appendix A.3, respectively.

/martin