Subject: [netmod] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-nmda-diff-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 09:22:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Modeling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Comparison of NMDA datastores
        Authors         : Alexander Clemm
                          Yingzhen Qu
                          Jeff Tantsura
                          Andy Bierman
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-nmda-diff-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2018-10-21

Abstract:
   This document defines an RPC operation to compare management
   datastores that comply with the NMDA architecture.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-nmda-diff/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-nmda-diff-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netmod-nmda-diff-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/