Subject: [netmod] [Editorial Errata Reported] RFC8407 (5693)

From: RFC Errata System <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2019 02:53:47 -0700 (PDT)

The following errata report has been submitted for RFC8407,
"Guidelines for Authors and Reviewers of Documents Containing YANG Data Models".

--------------------------------------
You may review the report below and at:
http://www.rfc-editor.org/errata/eid5693

--------------------------------------
Type: Editorial
Reported by: Mobashshera Rasool <[email-masked]>

Section: 4.17

Original Text
-------------
Note that the set of features within a module
   is easily discovered by the reader, but the set of related modules
   within the entire YANG library is not as easy to identity.  Module
   names with a common prefix can help readers identity the set of
   related modules, but this assumes the reader will have discovered and
   installed all the relevant modules.

Corrected Text
--------------
Note that the set of features within a module
   is easily discovered by the reader, but the set of related modules
   within the entire YANG library is not as easy to identify.  Module
   names with a common prefix can help readers identify the set of
   related modules, but this assumes the reader will have discovered and
   installed all the relevant modules.

Notes
-----
The word identity is not correct here. It should be identify to give the sentence correct meaning.

Instructions:
-------------
This erratum is currently posted as "Reported". If necessary, please
use "Reply All" to discuss whether it should be verified or
rejected. When a decision is reached, the verifying party  
can log in to change the status and edit the report, if necessary. 

--------------------------------------
RFC8407 (draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6087bis-20)
--------------------------------------
Title               : Guidelines for Authors and Reviewers of Documents Containing YANG Data Models
Publication Date    : October 2018
Author(s)           : A. Bierman
Category            : BEST CURRENT PRACTICE
Source              : Network Modeling
Area                : Operations and Management
Stream              : IETF
Verifying Party     : IESG