Subject: [netmod] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-yang-data-ext-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2019 06:16:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Modeling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Data Structure Extensions
        Authors         : Andy Bierman
                          Martin Bjorklund
                          Kent Watsen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-yang-data-ext-03.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2019-04-15

Abstract:
   This document describes YANG mechanisms for defining abstract data
   structures with YANG.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-data-ext/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-data-ext-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-data-ext-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netmod-yang-data-ext-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Martin Bjorklund <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2019 15:18:34 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

This version adds the Tree Structure syntax, and some more examples.

We believe that this document is now ready for WGLC.

/martin

[email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> netmod mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netmod
>