Subject: [netmod] Netmod Errata posted since IETF 104

From: Joel Jaeggli <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2019 13:02:01 -0700

The following errata have been lodged since IETF 104. Well will have a
brief section of the agenda devoted to the errata. If you have strong
opinions for or against any of the unverified errata please come
prepared to discuss them.  The two with recent list discussion are noted
with proposed outcomes.

RFC 6244

verified editorial - https://www.rfc-editor.org/errata/eid5760

RFC 7950

unverified technical - https://www.rfc-editor.org/errata/eid5517

unverified technical - https://www.rfc-editor.org/errata/eid5617

unverified editorial - https://www.rfc-editor.org/errata/eid5642

unverified technical - https://www.rfc-editor.org/errata/eid5663

unverified technical - https://www.rfc-editor.org/errata/eid5784
(changes the specification should be rejected)

RFC 8407

verified editorial - https://www.rfc-editor.org/errata/eid5693

RFC 8519

unverified technical - https://www.rfc-editor.org/errata/eid5762
(changes the specification should be rejected)

Thanks
Netmod Chairs