Subject: [netmod] draft netconf 105 agenda posted.

From: Kent Watsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2019 21:57:34 +0000

The draft NETMOD 105 agenda has been posted and reproduced below.

	https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/agenda-105-netmod/

Any corrections or updates needed?

Presenters:
  1) Please let the chairs know ASAP if needing to present remotely.
  2) Please send your slides to the chairs by Friday, July 19th.

Thanks,
Kent and Lou and Joel

Agenda for the NETMOD WG Session in IETF 105
--------------------------------------------

Two Sessions:  (back to back, different rooms)

   Monday Afternoon 
   Session 1: 13:30-15:30	in Viger (2nd floor)
   Session 2: 15:30-17:30	in Duluth (2nd floor)

WG Chairs:

  Lou Berger (lberger at labn dot net)
  Joel Jaeggli (joelja at bogus dot com
  Kent Watsen (kent plus ietf at watsen dot net)

Available During Session:

   Etherpad:      https://etherpad.ietf.org/p/notes-ietf-105-netmod
   Slides:        https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/105/session/netmod
   Meetecho:      http://www.meetecho.com/ietf105/netmod/
   Jabber:        xmpp:[email-masked]?join
   Audio Stream:
     - for Session 1: http://mp3.conf.meetecho.com/ietf/ietf1058.m3u
     - for Session 2: http://mp3.conf.meetecho.com/ietf/ietf1052.m3u

Available Post Session:

   Recording:     https://www.ietf.org/audio/ietf105/
   YouTube:       https://www.youtube.com/user/ietf/playlists

===== Session 1 =====

Introduction

  Chairs (10 minutes)
  Session Intro & WG Status

Chartered items:

  Robert Wilton (0-20 minutes)
  Resolve Potential Issues from Last Calls
  https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-intf-ext-yang-07
  https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-sub-intf-vlan-model-05

  Balazs Lengyel (10 minutes)
  YANG Instance Data File Format
  https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-instance-file-format-03

  Qin Wu (10 minutes)
  Factory Default Setting
  https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-factory-default-02

Design Team items:

  Robert Wilton and Joe Clark (50 minutes)
  NETMOD Versioning Design Team Update
  https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-versioning-reqs-01
  https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-verdt-netmod-yang-solutions-01
  https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-verdt-netmod-yang-module-versioning-00

Non-Chartered items:  (Some of these may overflow to 2nd session)

  Robert Wilton (15 minutes)
  YANG Packages
  https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rwilton-netmod-yang-packages-01

  Reshad Rahman (15 minutes)
  YANG Schema Version Selection
  https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wilton-netmod-yang-ver-selection-00

  Michael Wang (10 minutes)
  A YANG Data model for Policy based Event Management
  https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wwx-netmod-event-yang-02

===== Session 2 =====

Introduction

  Chairs (5 minutes)
  Session Intro

  Pickup items leftover from 1st session.

---

From: Kent Watsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2019 00:27:44 +0000

The agenda has been updated: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/agenda-105-netmod <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/agenda-105-netmod>

+ draft-ietf-netmod-nmda-diff-02
+ draft-wu-netmod-base-notification-nmda-03

Kent