Subject: [netmod] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-yang-instance-file-format-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2019 04:58:16 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Modeling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Instance Data File Format
        Authors         : Balazs Lengyel
                          Benoit Claise
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-yang-instance-file-format-06.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2019-12-03

Abstract:
   There is a need to document data defined in YANG models when a live
   server is not available.  Data is often needed already at design or
   implementation time or needed by groups that do not have a live
   running server available.  This document specifies a standard file
   format for YANG instance data (which follows the syntax and semantic
   from existing YANG models, re-using the same format as the reply to a
   <get> operation/request) and annotates it with metadata.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-instance-file-format/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-instance-file-format-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-instance-file-format-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netmod-yang-instance-file-format-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/