Subject: [netmod] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-factory-default-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2019 19:42:54 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Modeling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Factory Default Setting
        Authors         : Qin Wu
                          Balazs Lengyel
                          Ye Niu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-factory-default-09.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2019-12-06

Abstract:
   This document defines a method to reset a server to its factory-
   default content.  The reset operation may be used, e.g., when the
   existing configuration has major errors so re-starting the
   configuration process from scratch is the best option.

   A new factory-reset RPC is defined.  When resetting a datastore, all
   previous configuration settings will be lost and replaced by the
   factory-default content.

   A new optional "factory-default" read-only datastore is defined, that
   contains the data that will be copied over to the running datastore
   at reset.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-factory-default/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-factory-default-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netmod-factory-default-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netmod-factory-default-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Qin Wu <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2019 03:44:18 +0000

v-09 is posted to address last comment.
Kent, we are ready to go.

-Qin
-----邮件原件-----
发件人: I-D-Announce [mailto:[email-masked]] 代表 [email-masked]
发送时间: 2019年12月7日 11:43
收件人: [email-masked]
抄送: [email-masked]
主题: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-factory-default-09.txt

Abstract:

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt