Subject: [netmod] Fwd: Webex meeting invitation: draft-wwx-netmod-event-yang

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2020 23:11:46 -0400

Hi,

The authors/contributors have a requested an informal meeting to discuss 
draft-wwx-netmod-event-yang. The WebEx details follow....

Lou

----------
--- Forwarded message ---
From: NETMOD Working Group [email-masked]
Date: June 3, 2020 11:06:40 PM
Subject: Webex meeting invitation: draft-wwx-netmod-event-yang
To: [email-masked]

Hi, NETMOD Working Group,

NETMOD Working Group invites you to join this Webex meeting.

draft-wwx-netmod-event-yang
Thursday, June 4, 2020
10:00 am  |  (UTC-04:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)  |  1 hr
Meeting number (access code): 161 402 8273
Meeting password: Eventyang

When it's time, join the meeting.
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m5bc1cca3bbd3c021e60553949beb1802

Add to Calendar
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=mf1b9ffba5ea736246713678bf8b281d8

JOIN BY PHONE
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Tap here to call (mobile phones only, hosts not supported): 
tel:%2B1-650-479-3208,,*01*1614028273%23%23*01*

Global call-in numbers
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/globalcallin.php?MTID=m07dd892eaf46480c7ae6450c6ff93650

JOIN FROM A VIDEO SYSTEM OR APPLICATION
Dial sip:[email-masked]
You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.

Join using Microsoft Lync or Microsoft Skype for Business
Dial sip:[email-masked]

Can't join the meeting?
https://collaborationhelp.cisco.com/article/WBX000029055

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this Webex service allows audio and 
other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be 
discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically 
consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, 
discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.