Subject: [netmod] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-intf-ext-yang-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 14:07:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Modeling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Common Interface Extension YANG Data Models
        Authors         : Robert Wilton
                          David Ball
                          Tapraj Singh
                          Selvakumar Sivaraj
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-intf-ext-yang-09.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2020-07-13

Abstract:
   This document defines two YANG modules that augment the Interfaces
   data model defined in the "YANG Data Model for Interface Management"
   with additional configuration and operational data nodes to support
   common lower layer interface properties, such as interface MTU.

   The YANG modules in this document conform to the Network Management
   Datastore Architecture (NMDA) defined in RFC 8342.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-intf-ext-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-intf-ext-yang-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netmod-intf-ext-yang-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netmod-intf-ext-yang-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/