Subject: [netmod] Regarding IPR on draft-tao-netmod-yang-node-tags-01

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2020 17:30:11 -0400

Authors, Contributors, WG,

As part of preparation for WG Adoption:

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to drafts identified above?

Please state either:

"No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft"
or
"Yes, I'm aware of IPR that applies to this draft"

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3669, 5378 and 8179 for more details)?

If yes to the above, please state either:

"Yes, the IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules"
or
"No, the IPR has not been disclosed"

If you answer no, please provide any additional details you think
appropriate.

We note that all DT members are listed as contributors.  If you
contributed to the document please respond.  Alternatively, please feel
free to state that you didn't materially contribute to the draft and
would like your name removed from the contribution section (and moved to
acknowledgments after WG adoption).

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please answer the
above by responding to this email regardless of whether or not you are
aware of any relevant IPR. This document will not advance to the next
stage until a response has been received from each author.

NOTE: THIS APPLIES TO ALL OF YOU LISTED IN THIS MESSAGE'S TO LINES.

If you are on the WG email list or attend WG meetings but are not listed
as an author or contributor, we remind you of your obligations under
the IETF IPR rules which encourages you to notify the IETF if you are
aware of IPR of others on an IETF contribution, or to refrain from
participating in any contribution or discussion related to your
undisclosed IPR. For more information, please see the RFCs listed above
and
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/IntellectualProperty.

Thank you,
NetMod WG Chairs

PS Please include all listed in the headers of this message in your
response.

---

From: Liang Geng|耿亮 <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2020 11:33:13 +0800

Hi Lou,

No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft

Best wishes
Liang

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: Lou Berger [mailto:[email-masked]] 
发送时间: 2020年7月7日 05:30
收件人: [email-masked]; Qin Wu; Benoit Claise; Liang Geng|耿亮; [email-masked]
抄送: NetMod WG; [email-masked]
主题: Regarding IPR on draft-tao-netmod-yang-node-tags-01

Please state either:

Thank you,
NetMod WG Chairs

---

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2020 12:20:18 +0800

[email-masked] 
& [email-masked] 

From: Lou Berger
Date: 2020-07-07 05:30
To: taoran20; Qin Wu; Benoit Claise; Liang Geng|耿亮; duzongpeng
CC: draft-tao-netmod-yang-node-tags; NetMod WG
Subject: [netmod] Regarding IPR on draft-tao-netmod-yang-node-tags-01
Authors, Contributors, WG,

 
Please state either:

 

 

 
 
Thank you,
NetMod WG Chairs

 
_______________________________________________
netmod mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netmod

---

From: "Du Zongpeng" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2020 08:29:53 +0800

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: Lou Berger [mailto:[email-masked]] 
发送时间: 2020年7月7日 05:30
收件人: [email-masked]; Qin Wu; Benoit Claise; Liang Geng|耿亮; [email-masked]
抄送: NetMod WG; [email-masked]
主题: Regarding IPR on draft-tao-netmod-yang-node-tags-01

Please state either:

Thank you,
NetMod WG Chairs

---

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2020 17:50:53 +0200

Hi,

Regards, B.
> .