Subject: [netmod] [core] 2nd WG Last Call of CORECONF drafts: draft-ietf-core-yang-cbor-13, -comi-10, -sid-14, -yang-library-02

From: Marco Tiloca <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2020 08:45:09 +0200

Dear all,

Following the discussion from the Virtual CoRE meeting in April, and
considering the recently resubmitted versions, this mail starts a second
Working Group Last Call for the documents:

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-core-yang-cbor-13
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-core-comi-10
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-core-sid-14
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-core-yang-library-02

This WGLC will end on Wednesday, 29th of July.

When replying, please start a new email thread with the subject
indicating the name of the document you refer to.

This WGLC is also copied to the netmod WG mailing list.

Best,
Marco and Jaime

-- 
Marco Tiloca
Ph.D., Senior Researcher

RISE Research Institutes of Sweden
Division ICT
Isafjordsgatan 22 / Kistagången 16
SE-164 40 Kista (Sweden)

Phone: +46 (0)70 60 46 501
https://www.ri.se