Subject: [netmod] Draft 109 Agenda

From: Kent Watsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2020 17:45:45 +0000

The following draft 109 agenda has been posted [1].  Please send any modification requests to the "netconf-chairs” alias (CC-ed).

[1] https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/109/agenda/agenda-109-netmod-00 <https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/109/agenda/agenda-109-netmod-00>

Thanks,
NETMOD Chairs

Agenda for the NETMOD 109 WG Session
-------------------------------------
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/109/materials/agenda-109-netmod

Session:
   Wednesday, November 18
   UTC+07: 14:30-15:30

WG Chairs:
   Lou Berger (lberger at labs dot net)
   Kent Watsen (kent plus ietf at watsen dot net)
   Joel Jaeggli (joelja at bogus dot com)

Available During Session:
   ICS:            https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/109/sessions/netmod.ics
   MeetEcho:       https://meetings.conf.meetecho.com/ietf109/?group=netmod
   Jabber:         xmpp:[email-masked]?join

Available During / After Session:
   CodiMD:        https://codimd.ietf.org/notes-ietf-109-netmod
   Slides (TGZ):  https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/109/agenda/netmod-drafts.tgz
   Slides (PDF):  https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/109/agenda/netmod-drafts.pdf

Available After Session:
   Recording:     https://ietf108.conf.meetecho.com/index.php/Recordings#NETMOD
   Jabber Logs:   https://www.ietf.org/jabber/logs/netmod

Introduction

   Chairs (10 minutes)
   Session Intro & WG Status

Chartered items:

   YANG Versioning Update (15 min)
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-module-versioning/
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-semver/
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-packages/
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-ver-selection/
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-schema-comparison/
   Jan Lindblad and Bo Wu

Non-Chartered items:

   Telemetry Data Self Explanation Tags (10 min)
   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tao-netmod-yang-node-tags-06
   Qin Wu

   A YANG Data model for ECA Policy Management (20 min)
   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wwx-netmod-event-yang-10
   Qin Wu

Remaining 5 min.