Subject: Re: [netmod] I-D Action: draft-wwx-netmod-event-yang-10.txt

From: Qin Wu <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2020 14:53:03 +0000

Hi, Folks:
v-10 is posted, see diff 
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wwx-netmod-event-yang-10
the main changes include:

   o  Rewrite ECA Model Self Monitoring Usage Example;

   o  Add usage Example of High CPU Utilization Troubleshooting;

   o  Add usage Example of Router Log Dump using Timer Event Trigger;

   o  Reintroduce iterate action, function call and rpc call action
      type.  These action types are exchanged between local client and
      the server.

   o  Move notification operation as separate notification since the
      notification is exchange between the management system and the
      server.

-Qin (on behalf of authors)
-----邮件原件-----
发件人: I-D-Announce [mailto:[email-masked]] 代表 [email-masked]
发送时间: 2020年11月1日 16:51
收件人: [email-masked]
主题: I-D Action: draft-wwx-netmod-event-yang-10.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A YANG Data model for ECA Policy Management
        Authors         : Qin Wu
                          Igor Bryskin
                          Henk Birkholz
                          Xufeng Liu
                          Benoit Claise
	Filename        : draft-wwx-netmod-event-yang-10.txt
	Pages           : 54
	Date            : 2020-11-01

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for Event Condition Action
   (ECA) policy management.  The ECA policy YANG module provides the
   ability to delegate some network management functions to the server
   which can take simple and instant action when a trigger condition on
   the system state is met.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wwx-netmod-event-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wwx-netmod-event-yang-10
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wwx-netmod-event-yang-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wwx-netmod-event-yang-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt