Subject: FW: [Notifications] Notifications Jabber Chat

From: "Romascanu, Dan \(Dan\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 17:33:33 +0200

I can do both 1/24 and 1/25.

I am interested to know what the 'larger problem space' may be, in
relation to different pieces of work related to Notifications in the OPS
Area. 

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric Burger [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: woensdag 27 december 2006 22:23
To: [email-masked]
Cc: IETF LEMONADE
Subject: [Notifications] Notifications Jabber Chat

We would like to have a Jabber Chat to discuss notifications, with a
focus on Lemonade, but open to the larger problem space.

We would propose the following dates.  Please respond to the
NOTIFICATIONS list <mailto:[email-masked]>, not the LEMONADE
list <mailto:[email-masked]>.

[ ]   January 24, 10am Eastern Time
[ ]   January 25, 10am Eastern Time
[ ]   Other: _______

Thanks.

_______________________________________________
Notifications mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/notifications

_______________________________________________
Notifications mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/notifications