Subject: [oauth] OAuth BOF approved

From: Lisa Dusseault <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 12:07:09 -0800

The BOF request was approved.  I have asked Hannes Tschofenig and  
Blaine Cook to co-chair the next BOF -- Mark and Sam are both  
extremely busy :)

As always, please familiarize yourself with the agenda (once posted)  
and read the drafts listed on it before attending this BOF.  We'll  
need to keep focused as it's the 2nd BOF and should be able to come to  
consensus on forming a WG.  Progress made on charter consensus before  
the BOF is always welcome.

Lisa

--- Scanned by M+ Guardian Messaging Firewall ---
Messaging Architects sponsors The Spamhaus Project.

---

From: Eran Hammer-Lahav <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 14:32:16 -0700

For all you new to the IETF:

This is about the upcoming IETF Meeting #74: http://www.ietf.org/meetings/74/
 March 22-27, 2009 in San Francisco. You need to register to attend.

There is also a new RFC about running a successful BoF:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5434

EHL

On 2/5/09 12:07 PM, "Lisa Dusseault" <[email-masked]> wrote:

Lisa

--- Scanned by M+ Guardian Messaging Firewall ---

_______________________________________________
oauth mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/oauth