Subject: [oauth] FW: 74th IETF - Early Bird Cutoff

From: Eran Hammer-Lahav <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 08:24:40 -0700

In case you are planning to attend but have yet registered...

EHL

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of IETF Secretariat
Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2009 8:00 AM
To: IETF Announcement list
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: 74th IETF - Early Bird Cutoff 

74th IETF Meeting
San Francisco, CA
March 22-27, 2009
Host: Juniper

Early-Bird registration cutoff is this Friday, March 13 at 17:00 PT
(24:00 UTC). After that time, the registration fee will increase by $150
USD to $785 USD.

Online registration for the IETF meeting is at:
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/74/

Be sure to make your hotel reservation at the Hilton San Francisco. Hotel
information can be found at:
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/74/hotels.html

The social event will be held at the California Academy of Sciences, more
information can be found at:
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/74/social_74

New requirements for travel to USA for Visa Waiver Program Participants.
Additional information can be found on our web site at:
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/74/visa-info.html or you can go directly to
ESTA (Electronic System for Travel Authorization)
http://cbp.gov/xp/cgov/travel/id_visa/esta/ 

Only 12 days until the San Francisco IETF! 

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce