Subject: [oauth] FW: I-D Action:draft-eaton-oauth-bodyhash-00.txt

From: Eran Hammer-Lahav <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 18:34:14 -0700

This is a new Core 1.0 extension for consideration by the upcoming WG.

EHL

------ Forwarded Message
From: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 18:30:02 -0700
To: <[email-masked]>
Subject: I-D Action:draft-eaton-oauth-bodyhash-00.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : OAuth Request Body Hash
        Author(s)       : B. Eaton, E. Hammer-Lahav
        Filename        : draft-eaton-oauth-bodyhash-00.txt
        Pages           : 11
        Date            : 2009-04-11

This specification extends the OAuth signature to include integrity
checks on HTTP request bodies with content types other than
"application/x-www-form-urlencoded".

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-eaton-oauth-bodyhash-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

------ End of Forwarded Message