Subject: [OAUTH-WG] [oauth] #1: Split core spec into two documents

From: "oauth issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 16:03:16 -0000

#1: Split core spec into two documents
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  Eran Hammer-Lahav 
    Type:  task                |      Status:  new               
Priority:  major               |   Milestone:  milestone1        
 Version:                      |    Severity:  Active WG Document
Keywords:                      |  
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
 Per list consensus, split the core spec into two documents:

 1. The format and protocol for authentication requests as in Section 3
 of draft-hammer-oauth-02

 2. The authorization workflow (or workflows) as in Section 4 of
 draft-hammer-oauth-02

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/oauth/trac/ticket/1>
oauth <http://tools.ietf.org/oauth/>

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 11:14:20 -0600

<hat type='chair'/>

> #1: Split core spec into two documents

This was a first test of the issue tracker. More here:

http://tools.ietf.org/wg/oauth/

To make changes to the wiki and issue tracker, you can create an account
here:

http://trac.tools.ietf.org/newpasswd

I think it would be most productive to hold off on submitting additional
tickets until Eran has had a chance to complete the spec split, but I'm
open to other opinions. :)

Peter

- --
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/