Subject: [OAUTH-WG] Working Group Last Call for draft-hammer-oauth-03

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 2009 12:17:56 -0600

<hat type='chair'/>

This message announces a Working Group Last Call regarding
draft-hammer-oauth, to end on Friday, October 30, 2009.

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hammer-oauth-03

Please note that this Internet-Draft is not an official work item of the
OAuth WG and that its intended status is Informational RFC. The
specification documents the protocol known as "OAuth Core 1.0 Revision
A" and should be conceptually the same as http://oauth.net/core/1.0a
with some editorial reformatting and with some small changes that
address several reported errata. Because this specification is
informational, any requested changes will probably be limited to matters
of technical accuracy and clarity; more substantive comments will be
addressed through modifications to the standards-track documents
draft-ietf-oauth-authentication and draft-ietf-oauth-web-delegation,
which are official work items of the OAuth WG.

Your review of this specification is appreciated so that we can provide
a complete working group report to our Area Director.

Thanks!

Peter

- --
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/