Subject: [OAUTH-WG] FW: New Version Notification - draft-hammer-oauth-06.txt

From: Eran Hammer-Lahav <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 20:37:33 -0700

Last chance to provide feedback by Mon 11/23.

   -06

   o  Moved parameter section into client instructions.

   o  Added more examples in the delegation section, including more
      complete HTTP responses.

   o  Removed language about restricting the use of the 'oauth_' prefix.

   o  Changed the nonce and timestamp parameters to optional when using
      PLAINTEXT  (PROTOCOL CHANGE).

   o  Allowed empty token in temporary credentials requests (PROTOCOL CHANGE).

EHL

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, November 20, 2009 7:30 PM
To: Eran Hammer-Lahav; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: New Version Notification - draft-hammer-oauth-06.txt 

New version (-06) has been submitted for draft-hammer-oauth-06.txt.
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hammer-oauth-06.txt

Diff from previous version:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hammer-oauth-06

IETF Secretariat.