Subject: [OAUTH-WG] informal OAuth meeting at IETF 76

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 06:20:42 +0900

I am working to set up an informal meeting at IETF 76. The most likely
times appear to be Thursday 1510-1610 and Friday 0900-1130. I shall
report back to the list when I have a room reserved.

Thanks!

Peter

- --
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 10:28:55 +0900

> report back to the list when I have a room reserved.

OK, the room is reserved:

Place: Camellia (4th floor)
Day: Thursday, November 12
Time: 1510-1610 ("Afternoon Session II")

Unfortunately this conflicts with TLS, but not with any other Apps meetings.

We will have the full facilities of the room, including the ability to
project slides and stream audio. If you have topics you'd like us to
cover, feel free to send them to the list or poke me directly. If you
would like to make a presentation, please either send your slides to me
or bring them to the meeting. I can put together a brief agenda ahead of
time.

And we all understand that this is not an official WG meeting, right?

/psa