Subject: [OAUTH-WG] I-D Action:draft-ietf-oauth-saml2-bearer-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 09:00:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Open Authentication Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : SAML 2.0 Bearer Assertion Grant Type Profile for OAuth 2.0
	Author(s)       : B. Campbell, C. Mortimore
	Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-saml2-bearer-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2011-01-28

This specification defines the use of a SAML 2.0 bearer Assertion as
means for requesting an OAuth 2.0 access token.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-oauth-saml2-bearer-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Brian Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 10:22:25 -0700

FYI on a new SAML/OAuth draft.  Mostly minor changes (copied from
appendix below) to align better with draft-ietf-oauth-v2-12

As always, feedback is welcome.  Thx, Brian

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-saml2-bearer-01 (hopefully up soon)
or the less pretty version
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-oauth-saml2-bearer-01.txt

   draft-ietf-oauth-saml2-bearer-01

   o  Update spec name when referencing draft-ietf-oauth-v2 (The OAuth
      2.0 Protocol Framework -> The OAuth 2.0 Authorization Protocol)

   o  Update wording in Introduction to talk about extension grant types
      rather than the assertion grant type which is a term no longer
      used in OAuth 2.0

   o  Updated to reference draft-ietf-oauth-v2-12 and denote as work in
      progress

   o  Update Parameter Registration Request to use similar terms as
      draft-ietf-oauth-v2-12 and remove Related information part

   o  Add some text giving discretion to AS on rejecting assertions with
      unreasonably long validity window.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 10:00 AM
Subject: [OAUTH-WG] I-D Action:draft-ietf-oauth-saml2-bearer-01.txt
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Open Authentication Protocol Working
Group of the IETF.

       Title           : SAML 2.0 Bearer Assertion Grant Type Profile
for OAuth 2.0
       Author(s)       : B. Campbell, C. Mortimore
       Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-saml2-bearer-01.txt
       Pages           : 12
       Date            : 2011-01-28

_______________________________________________
OAuth mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/oauth