Subject: [OAUTH-WG] I-D Action:draft-ietf-oauth-saml2-bearer-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2011 15:45:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Open Authentication Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : SAML 2.0 Bearer Assertion Grant Type Profile for OAuth 2.0
	Author(s)       : B. Campbell, C. Mortimore
	Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-saml2-bearer-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2011-02-02

This specification defines the use of a SAML 2.0 Bearer Assertion as
means for requesting an OAuth 2.0 access token.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-oauth-saml2-bearer-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Brian Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 16:52:40 -0700

The changes in -02 are listed here for easy viewing:

   draft-ietf-oauth-saml2-bearer-02

   -  Added scope parameter with text copied from draft-ietf-oauth-v2-12
      (the reorg of draft-ietf-oauth-v2-12 made it so scope wasn't
      really inherited by this spec anymore)

   -  Change definition of the assertion parameter to be more generally
      applicable per the suggestion near the end of
      http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/oauth/current/msg05253.html

   -  Editorial changes based on feedback

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Feb 2, 2011 at 4:45 PM
Subject: [OAUTH-WG] I-D Action:draft-ietf-oauth-saml2-bearer-02.txt
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Open Authentication Protocol Working
Group of the IETF.

       Title           : SAML 2.0 Bearer Assertion Grant Type Profile
for OAuth 2.0
       Author(s)       : B. Campbell, C. Mortimore
       Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-saml2-bearer-02.txt
       Pages           : 13
       Date            : 2011-02-02

_______________________________________________
OAuth mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/oauth