Subject: [OAUTH-WG] How to send parameter from facebook app and return the same

From: Anil Bhat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 15:15:23 +0530

Hi,

I want to send user id as a parameter in my facebook app and want to
return the same to keep track of the user who's connected to facebook
from my app. I'm using Oauth2 methods - authorize_url and
get_access_token. I tried to add parameter here but didn't work. If
anyone has any idea, please share...

-- 
Thanks and Regards,
Anil Bhat
+919811706514

---

From: Michael D Adams <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 13:05:22 -0800

> anyone has any idea, please share...

Hi Anil,

This mailing list is for discussing the design of the OAuth2 protocol
itself, not for how to use its implementation on specific sites (such
as Facebook).

I believe you'll find the help you need at:
http://developers.facebook.com/docs/
http://forum.developers.facebook.net/