Subject: [OAUTH-WG] Oauth Security Draft?

From: "Tschofenig, Hannes (NSN - FI/Espoo)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 14:34:03 +0200

Hi Thorsten, 
Hi all, 

I am  wondering what the status of the security draft is. The group is
eagerly waiting for it. I fear that when it comes out it will be far too
late and it will contain a lot of material the authors may feel
comfortable but the rest of the group not necessarily.

Instead of trying to make it perfect it is better to present something
to the group so that we can have a discussion ASAP.

Ciao
Hannes

---

From: Torsten Lodderstedt <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 20:08:19 +0100

Hi Hannes,

just submitted the document. I'm looking forward to a fruitful discussion.

regards,
Torsten.

Am 18.02.2011 13:34, schrieb Tschofenig, Hannes (NSN - FI/Espoo):
> eagerly waiting for it. I fear that when it comes out it will be far 
> too late and it will contain a lot of material the authors may feel 
> _______________________________________________
> OAuth mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/oauth