Subject: [OAUTH-WG] Updated Agenda

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 20:08:43 +0200

Here is the updated agenda. 

Ciao
Hannes

PS: I don't see a problem with Mike presenting his discovery draft (draft-jones-simple-web-discovery-00.txt). 

-----

Open Authentication Protocol WG
==============================-

FRIDAY, April 1, 2011
Vienna/Madrid Room

Chairs: Hannes Tschofenig/Blaine Cook

Agenda
------

1) Agenda Bashing (Chairs)

2) Discussion of Working Group Last Call Comments (Chairs/Mike Jones)
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-v2/
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-v2-bearer/   
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-saml2-bearer/

Discussion goal: We will have a look at the status of the last call
(in case there is need for comments). 

3) OAuth Security (Thorsten Lodderstedt)
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lodderstedt-oauth-security/

Discussion goal: This is a newet document and Thorsten will 
give us an overview of his proposal to capture the OAuth security
aspects. 

4) OAuth JSON Encoding (Mike Jones)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jones-json-web-token-01
http://self-issued.info/docs/draft-jones-oauth-jwt-bearer-00.txt

Discussion goal: These are also new documents and Mike 
will explain their purpose. There is also the WOES barBOF
discussion relevant to this topic (on Monday evening).

5) OAuth Use Cases (Zachary Zeltsan)
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zeltsan-oauth-use-cases/ 

Discussion goal: This document was presented a few times already.
We need to check whether there is interest in continuing this 
effort. 

6) Simple Web Discovery (Mike Jones) 
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-jones-simple-web-discovery-00.txt

Discussion goal: This is a new document to address discovery
for OAuth. Mike will explain the idea to the group and will 
point other related work. We need to decide whether this 
document should be considered for the WG rechartering 
activity.

6) Re-Chartering Discussion (Chairs)

Discussion goal: The chairs will present the updated charter 
text and we will determine necessary changes.