Subject: [OAUTH-WG] [oauth] #8: 4.1.2.1, text for 4xx or 5xx HTTP status code

From: "oauth issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 15:03:12 -0000

#8: 4.1.2.1, text for 4xx or 5xx HTTP status code

 Pending Consensus:
 The authorization server MAY set the "error" parameter value to a
 numerical HTTP status code from the 4xx or 5xx range, with the exception
 of the 400 (Bad Request) and 401 (Unauthorized) status codes. For example,
 if the service is temporarily unavailable, the authorization server MAY
 return an error response with "error" set to "503".

-- 
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  Eran Hammer-Lahav   |       Owner:                        
     Type:  suggested change    |      Status:  new                   
 Priority:  major               |   Milestone:  Deliver OAuth 2.0 spec
Component:  v2                  |     Version:                        
 Severity:  Active WG Document  |    Keywords:                        
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/oauth/trac/ticket/8>
oauth <http://tools.ietf.org/oauth/>

---

From: "oauth issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 15:16:06 -0000

#8: 4.1.2.1 and 4.2.2.1, text for 4xx or 5xx HTTP status code

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/oauth/trac/ticket/8#comment:1>
oauth <http://tools.ietf.org/oauth/>

---

From: "oauth issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 15:02:23 -0000

Description changed by barryleiba@…:

Old description:

> of the 400 (Bad Request) and 401 (Unauthorized) status codes. For
> example, if the service is temporarily unavailable, the authorization
> server MAY return an error response with "error" set to "503".

New description:

 Pending Consensus:
 ----------------------------------------------------

 Related to ticket 9:
 http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/oauth/trac/ticket/9

--

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/oauth/trac/ticket/8#comment:2>
oauth <http://tools.ietf.org/oauth/>