Subject: [OAUTH-WG] [oauth] #7: Incorporate Security Considerations draft into OAuth base

From: "oauth issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 14:51:11 -0000

#7: Incorporate Security Considerations draft into OAuth base

-- 
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  Barry Leiba         |       Owner:     
     Type:  task                |      Status:  new
 Priority:  blocker             |   Milestone:     
Component:  v2                  |     Version:     
 Severity:  Active WG Document  |    Keywords:     
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/oauth/trac/ticket/7>
oauth <http://tools.ietf.org/oauth/>

---

From: "oauth issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 15:20:59 -0000

Changes (by barryleiba@…):

  * milestone:  => Deliver OAuth 2.0 spec

-- 
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  Barry Leiba         |       Owner:                        
     Type:  task                |      Status:  new                   
 Priority:  blocker             |   Milestone:  Deliver OAuth 2.0 spec
Component:  v2                  |     Version:                        
 Severity:  Active WG Document  |    Keywords:                        
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/oauth/trac/ticket/7#comment:1>
oauth <http://tools.ietf.org/oauth/>