Subject: Re: [OAUTH-WG] [oauth] #5: Separate scheme names for bearer tokens, request signing, and delegation

From: "oauth issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 22:18:33 -0000

#5: Separate scheme names for bearer tokens, request signing, and delegation

Changes (by barryleiba@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => dead

-- 
---------------------------------+------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  james@…              |        Owner:        
     Type:  defect               |       Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                |    Milestone:        
Component:  v2                   |      Version:  2.0   
 Severity:  -                    |   Resolution:  dead  
 Keywords:                       |  
---------------------------------+------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/oauth/trac/ticket/5#comment:2>
oauth <http://tools.ietf.org/oauth/>

---

From: "oauth issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 22:22:07 -0000

* component:  v2 => z-dead

Component:  z-dead               |      Version:  2.0   

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/oauth/trac/ticket/5#comment:3>
oauth <http://tools.ietf.org/oauth/>