Subject: [OAUTH-WG] Closing a few issues

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 14:05:05 -0400

There are three issues in the tracker that are just looking for
consensus on text that's in the document -- Eran had flagged them as
"pending consensus" in the -15 version.  Let's look at closing those
issues now.  The issues are

#8	4.1.2.1 and 4.2.2.1, text for 4xx or 5xx HTTP status code
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/oauth/trac/ticket/8

#9	5.2, text for non-400 & 401 error conditions
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/oauth/trac/ticket/9

#10	8.4. Defining Additional Error Codes
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/oauth/trac/ticket/10

I think these are non-controversial.  I'm aware of some conversation
about perhaps tweaking the text to make sure it's clear what layer the
status codes go into (for the redirects, it should be clear, but a
slight text change might help).

Everyone, please review these.  They are short, and should be easy to
confirm consensus on.  Please post any objection you have to closing
these issues.  If you do have an objection, it would help if you could
post alternative text that you'd be happy with.  Please post also if
you think they're OK and ready to close.

I will close these issues next Friday, 6 May, if there are no
unresolved objections.

Barry, as chair