Subject: [OAUTH-WG] [oauth] #9: 5.2, text for non-400 & 401 error conditions

From: "oauth issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 15:05:43 -0000

#9: 5.2, text for non-400 & 401 error conditions

 Pending Consensus:
 If the authorization server encounters an error condition other than the
 400 (Bad Request) and 401 (Unauthorized) responses described above (e.g.
 the service is temporarily unavailable), the authorization server SHOULD
 include an error response in the entity body, and set the "error"
 parameter value to the numerical HTTP status code returned.

-- 
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  Eran Hammer-Lahav   |       Owner:                        
     Type:  suggested change    |      Status:  new                   
 Priority:  major               |   Milestone:  Deliver OAuth 2.0 spec
Component:  v2                  |     Version:                        
 Severity:  Active WG Document  |    Keywords:                        
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/oauth/trac/ticket/9>
oauth <http://tools.ietf.org/oauth/>

---

From: "oauth issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 15:02:58 -0000

Description changed by barryleiba@…:

> parameter value to the numerical HTTP status code returned.

New description:

 Pending Consensus:

 ----------------------------------------------------
 Related to ticket 8:
 http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/oauth/trac/ticket/8

--

Ticket URL: <https://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/oauth/trac/ticket/9#comment:1>
oauth <http://tools.ietf.org/oauth/>