Subject: [OAUTH-WG] OAuth Interim Meeting: Register by Today

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 10:26:21 +0300

Hey all, 

a number of you had signed up already for the interim meeting either at the OAuth Wiki or at the Eventbrite page:
http://oauth-interim.eventbrite.com/
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/oauth/trac/wiki/InterimMeetingAttendance
 
If you have not added your name to either one of these two lists yet please do so by the end of today. 
We need the info for planning purposes. 

See you next Monday in Palo Alto!

Ciao
Hannes

Ps: Please have a look at the working group documents.

---

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 11:10:58 +0100

Hi All,

> See you next Monday in Palo Alto!

I'll be at some hotel in Brussels Monday and will try to
get remote access to the meeting, at least for the early
part. But just in case I don't get in...

I'd like to thank to the the wg, the design team, and the
chairs for the good progress since Prague - I still hope
to get the base spec and whatever siblings it needs to the
IESG before Quebec, so the wg can have that nice re-chartering
discussion there - so please keep up the good work (and I'll
plan to keep some AD pressure on:-)

Cheers,
S.

PS: Where are the remote attendee instructions? Be good
for me at least if those are out before I travel on Monday
morning here.