Subject: [OAUTH-WG] See everyone in the morning

From: David Recordon <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 May 2011 10:40:00 -0700

If you're planning to attend in person then you'll want to head to
1050 Page Mill Road in Palo Alto. There's a bunch of parking behind
the building so feel free to park anywhere in that lot. You'll then
want to head to the lobby of building 1 which is the largest; the
lobby is on the Page Mill side. When you get there ask for either me
or the OAuth meeting. There's plenty of snack food and breakfast will
still be going on until 10.

If you're joining remotely, you can do so either via video or audio
conference. To join, goto http://bluejeans.com/davidrecordon/ and
choose the OAuth meeting.

Anything I missed?

--David

---

From: Doug Tangren <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 11:35:49 -0400

For those joining remotely does the meeting actually start @ 9 or 10. I
looks like there's an hour of breakfast at 9 (pst). I'm in nyc so that's my
lunch time.

-Doug Tangren
http://lessis.me

On Sun, May 22, 2011 at 1:40 PM, David Recordon <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> OAuth mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/oauth
>

---

From: Brian Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 10:22:31 -0600

Looks like they are starting now.

---

From: Doug Tangren <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 12:24:59 -0400

ok. I'll going to run for lunch and sneak quietly in on the conf call ~ 10
(1 for me).

-Doug Tangren
http://lessis.me

On Mon, May 23, 2011 at 12:22 PM, Brian Campbell <[email-masked]
> wrote:

---

From: Doug Tangren <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 13:29:50 -0400

Im on skype, and the audio is kind of choppy. with regard to the status
codes as error values, which is the proper error code to use when an access
token expires. Can someone bring that question up?

Also, is there an irc channel to log into for this meeting. I may be easier
to type in my comments

-Doug Tangren
http://lessis.me

On Mon, May 23, 2011 at 12:24 PM, Doug Tangren <[email-masked]> wrote:

> On Mon, May 23, 2011 at 12:22 PM, Brian Campbell <
> [email-masked]> wrote:
>

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 11:36:41 -0600

On 5/23/11 11:29 AM, Doug Tangren wrote:
> Im on skype, and the audio is kind of choppy. 

I'm dialed in via PSTN and it's not bad.

> with regard to the status
> codes as error values, which is the proper error code to use when an
> access token expires. Can someone bring that question up?
> 
> Also, is there an irc channel to log into for this meeting. I may be
> easier to type in my comments

Probably good to use the Jabber room for this working group:

xmpp:[email-masked]

I'm in that room but no one else is at the moment.

Peter

-- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/

---

From: Marius Scurtescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 10:47:03 -0700

> token expires. Can someone bring that question up?

The error code would be "invalid_token", from the bearer token spec.

Marius

---

From: Doug Tangren <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 13:49:40 -0400

Thanks It would be nice to have in
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-v2-16#section-6

-Doug Tangren
http://lessis.me

On Mon, May 23, 2011 at 1:47 PM, Marius Scurtescu <[email-masked]>wrote:

> access

---

From: Marius Scurtescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 10:57:26 -0700

On Mon, May 23, 2011 at 10:49 AM, Doug Tangren <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Thanks It would be nice to have
> in http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-v2-16#section-6

Section 6 is about using a refresh token to get a new access token.
Expired access tokens don't make sense in this case.

Using access tokens to access protected resources is described in the
bearer and mac specs, so the error codes for invalid access tokens
belong there.

Marius

---

From: Igor Faynberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 14:14:54 -0400

As promised, here is a good description: 
http://hueniverse.com/2009/04/explaining-the-oauth-session-fixation-attack/.

Igor