Subject: [OAUTH-WG] I-D Action:draft-ietf-oauth-v2-16.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 16:45:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Open Authentication Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : The OAuth 2.0 Authorization Protocol
	Author(s)       : E. Hammer-Lahav, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-v2-16.txt
	Pages           : 55
	Date            : 2011-05-18

The OAuth 2.0 authorization protocol enables a third-party
application to obtain limited access to an HTTP service, either on
behalf of an end-user by orchestrating an approval interaction
between the end-user and the HTTP service, or by allowing the third-
party application to obtain access on its own behalf.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-oauth-v2-16.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.