Subject: [OAUTH-WG] OAuth 2.0 Threat Model and Security Considerations

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 18:18:24 -0400

The subject document, draft-lodderstedt-oauth-security, is now on our
charter, with the rechartering.  The authors have a new version ready,
and would like to post it this week.  The chairs have approved the
name "draft-ietf-oauth-v2-threatmodel-00" for this document, and if
there are no objections the authors will post the new version on
Friday.

Keep in mind that the first priority is still the OAuth 2.0 main spec,
so let's wrap that up.  We're aiming for working-group last call on
that within the month.

Barry, as chair

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 21:32:22 -0600

> there are no objections the authors will post the new version on

Seems reasonable.

> so let's wrap that up.  We're aiming for working-group last call on

Does "within the month" mean "by the end of June"? :)

Peter

-- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/

---

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 05:37:41 -0400

> Does "within the month" mean "by the end of June"? :)

Yes; we're very aggressive, here in OAuth land.

On the other hand, maybe the end of July would do.

Barry