Subject: [OAUTH-WG] [oauth] #22: In final review before WG last call

From: "oauth issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2011 21:13:20 -0000

#22: In final review before WG last call

-- 
-------------------------------------+--------------------------------------
 Reporter:  barryleiba@…             |       Owner:                        
     Type:  state                    |      Status:  new                   
 Priority:  information              |   Milestone:  Deliver OAuth 2.0 spec
Component:  v2                       |     Version:                        
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |    Keywords:                        
-------------------------------------+--------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/oauth/trac/ticket/22>
oauth <http://tools.ietf.org/oauth/>

---

From: "oauth issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2011 21:16:13 -0000

Changes (by barryleiba@…):

  * owner:  => barryleiba@…

 Reporter:  barryleiba@…             |       Owner:  barryleiba@…           

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/oauth/trac/ticket/22#comment:1>
oauth <http://tools.ietf.org/oauth/>

---

From: "oauth issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2011 21:16:55 -0000

* status:  new => assigned

     Type:  state                    |      Status:  assigned               

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/oauth/trac/ticket/22#comment:2>
oauth <http://tools.ietf.org/oauth/>