Subject: [OAUTH-WG] New draft on UMA Core protocol --- FW: I-D Action: draft-hardjono-oauth-umacore-00.txt

From: Thomas Hardjono <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2011 18:22:54 -0400

Folks,

FYI This is a new draft on the UMA Core protocol, which builds on OAuth2.0.

Hopefully we can present/discuss it at IETF81 in Quebec City.

/thomas/

_________________________________

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Sunday, July 03, 2011 11:00 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action: draft-hardjono-oauth-umacore-00.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : User-Managed Access (UMA) Core Protocol
	Author(s)       : Thomas Hardjono
                          Christian Scholz
                          Paul Bryan
                          Maciej Machulak
                          Eve Maler
                          Lukasz Moren
	Filename        : draft-hardjono-oauth-umacore-00.txt
	Pages           : 46
	Date            : 2011-07-03

   This specification defines the User-Managed Access (UMA) core
   protocol.  This protocol provides a method for users to control
   access to their protected resources, residing on any number of host
   sites, through an authorization manager that governs access decisions
   based on user policy.

   This document is an approved Report of the User-Managed Access Work
   Group of the Kantara Initiative.  The User-Managed Access Work Group
   operates under Kantara IPR Policy - Option Patent and Copyright:
   Reciprocal Royalty Free with Opt-Out to Reasonable And Non
   discriminatory (RAND) and the publication of this document is
   governed by the policies outlined in this option.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hardjono-oauth-umacore-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hardjono-oauth-umacore-00.txt
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

---

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 12:12:25 -0400

> Hopefully we can present/discuss it at IETF81 in Quebec City.

The chairs will be happy to accept a presentation/discussion on this
as time permits.  That means it will go at the end of the agenda, and
we will only get to it if other discussions finish with enough time
for this.

It would help if you sent us slides to include in the meeting
materials.  We'll include them in the materials whether or not there's
time to present and discuss them, so they'll be part of the permanent
record, and so people can look them over.

I expect that we'll set the deadline for slide submissions at end of
day Friday, 22 July.  Send them to the chairs at
<[email-masked]>.

Barry, as chair

---

From: Thomas Hardjono <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 18:24:37 -0400

Thanks Barry.

Could you please add me to the OAUTH WG Agenda for a presentation on UMA.
I will send you the slides before July 22nd.

Thanks again.

Regards.

/thomas/

________________________________________
From: [email-masked] [[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Barry Leiba [[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, July 04, 2011 12:12 PM
To: Thomas Hardjono
Cc: oauth ([email-masked])
Subject: Re: [OAUTH-WG] New draft on UMA Core protocol --- FW: I-D Action: draft-hardjono-oauth-umacore-00.txt

Barry, as chair