Subject: [OAUTH-WG] [oauth] #15: Consensus for new Client Registration section (2)

From: "oauth issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2011 13:17:19 -0000

#15: Consensus for new Client Registration section (2)

-- 
-------------------------------------+--------------------------------------
 Reporter:  barryleiba@…             |       Owner:                        
     Type:  task                     |      Status:  new                   
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:  Deliver OAuth 2.0 spec
Component:  v2                       |     Version:                        
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |    Keywords:                        
-------------------------------------+--------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/oauth/trac/ticket/15>
oauth <http://tools.ietf.org/oauth/>

---

From: "oauth issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 14:03:27 -0000

Changes (by barryleiba@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

-- 
-------------------------------------+--------------------------------------
 Reporter:  barryleiba@…             |        Owner:                        
     Type:  task                     |       Status:  closed                
 Priority:  major                    |    Milestone:  Deliver OAuth 2.0 spec
Component:  v2                       |      Version:                        
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |   Resolution:  fixed                 
 Keywords:                           |  
-------------------------------------+--------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/oauth/trac/ticket/15#comment:1>
oauth <http://tools.ietf.org/oauth/>