Subject: [OAUTH-WG] [oauth] #26: scope-v percent-encoding

From: "oauth issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 17:51:03 -0000

#26: scope-v percent-encoding

 See discussion thread beginning here:
 http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/oauth/current/msg07310.html

 This was triggered by the OMA liaison statement, and the WG response to
 it.
 << A client app receiving a scope value in an "WWW-Authenticate: Bearer
 scope=..." response will either compare it with strings from a OAuth2
 JSON-encoded token response, or copy it into a request to an authorization
 server. It needs to know if it needs to %-decode the value or not before
 doing these things. Clients cannot be expected to behave differently for
 different servers in this respect. >>

-- 
-------------------------------------+--------------------------------------
 Reporter:  barryleiba@…             |       Owner:  draft-ietf-oauth-v2-bearer@…             
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  new                                      
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:  Deliver bearer token spec                
Component:  v2-bearer                |     Version:                                           
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |    Keywords:                                           
-------------------------------------+--------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/oauth/trac/ticket/26>
oauth <http://tools.ietf.org/oauth/>