Subject: [OAUTH-WG] OAuth 2.0 Android Library

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 18:46:40 +0200 (CEST)

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to inform you that I uploaded an OAuth 2.0 library for
Android to github.
You can get it here:

https://github.com/Xotan/OAuth2Android

[email-masked]:Xotan/OAuth2Android.git

Even if a library isn't really necessary for OAuth 2.0 and
Bearer-Tokens,
API developers might want some easier solution to use MAC-Tokens (which
was the major goal for me)
Of course it is still under development. The minimum system requirements
are: Android Platform Version 2.3.3; API Level 10.
Currently it supports Bearer-Tokens and MAC-Tokens based on the
specifications:

draft-ietf-oauth-v2-16
draft-ietf-oauth-v2-bearer-06
draft-ietf-oauth-v2-http-mac-00

Other extensions are also possible.

I hope this project is interesting for some of you and maybe helpful.
Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have questions, advice or
criticism.

regards
            Christoph