Subject: [OAUTH-WG] [oauth] #25: Clarifying reference to refresh tokens in section 1.4.3 of -20

From: "oauth issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 18:26:26 -0000

#25: Clarifying reference to refresh tokens in section 1.4.3 of -20

 See discussion thread beginning here:
 http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/oauth/current/msg07309.html

 Yaron brings up a point in his review, to which Eran responds with a
 suggestion of removing "(when combined with a refresh token)".  Several
 objections are raised to the removal.

 Eran proposes an alternative here:
 http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/oauth/current/msg07322.html

-- 
-------------------------------------+--------------------------------------
 Reporter:  barryleiba@…             |       Owner:                        
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  new                   
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:  Deliver OAuth 2.0 spec
Component:  v2                       |     Version:                        
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |    Keywords:                        
-------------------------------------+--------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/oauth/trac/ticket/25>
oauth <http://tools.ietf.org/oauth/>