Subject: [OAUTH-WG] I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-saml2-bearer-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 10:22:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : SAML 2.0 Bearer Assertion Profiles for OAuth 2.0
	Author(s)       : Chuck Mortimore
	Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-saml2-bearer-09.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2011-10-28

   This specification defines the use of a SAML 2.0 Bearer Assertion as
   means for requesting an OAuth 2.0 access token as well as for use as
   a means of client authentication.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-oauth-saml2-bearer-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-oauth-saml2-bearer-09.txt

---

From: Brian Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 12:26:00 -0600

I posted a new draft that addresses a potential ambiguity raised by an
engineer I work with who is currently implementing against the draft.

draft -09 can be found at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-saml2-bearer-09

and here's the relevant snippet from Appendix B.  Document History:

   draft-ietf-oauth-saml2-bearer-09

   o  Attempt to address an ambiguity around validation requirements
      when the Conditions element contain a NotOnOrAfter and
      SubjectConfirmation/SubjectConfirmationData does too.  Basically
      it needs to have at least one bearer SubjectConfirmation element
      but that element can omit SubjectConfirmationData, if Conditions
      has an expiry on it.  Otherwise, a valid SubjectConfirmation must
      have a SubjectConfirmationData with Recipient and NotOnOrAfter.
      And any SubjectConfirmationData that has those elements needs to
      have them checked.

   o  clarified that AudienceRestriction is under Conditions (even
      though it's implied by schema)

   o  fix a typo

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 11:22 AM
Subject: [OAUTH-WG] I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-saml2-bearer-09.txt
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories. This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization
Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-oauth-saml2-bearer-09.txt
_______________________________________________
OAuth mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/oauth