Subject: Re: [OAUTH-WG] [oauth] #26: scope-v percent-encoding

From: "oauth issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 04:28:15 -0000

#26: scope-v percent-encoding

Changes (by barryleiba@…):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Resolved on mailing list, fixed in version -10 of the draft.

-- 
-------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  barryleiba@…       |       Owner:  draft-ietf-oauth-v2-bearer@…
     Type:  defect             |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major              |   Milestone:  Deliver bearer token spec
Component:  v2-bearer          |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG          |  Resolution:  fixed
  Document                     |
 Keywords:                     |
-------------------------------+-------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/oauth/trac/ticket/26#comment:1>
oauth <http://tools.ietf.org/oauth/>