Subject: [OAUTH-WG] I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-v2-bearer-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 15:46:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : The OAuth 2.0 Authorization Protocol: Bearer Tokens
	Author(s)       : Michael B. Jones
                          Dick Hardt
                          David Recordon
	Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-v2-bearer-10.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2011-10-19

   This specification describes how to use bearer tokens in HTTP
   requests to access OAuth 2.0 protected resources.  Any party in
   possession of a bearer token (a &quot;bearer&quot;) can use it to get access to
   granted resources (without demonstrating possession of a
   cryptographic key).  To prevent misuse, the bearer token MUST be
   protected from disclosure in storage and in transport.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-oauth-v2-bearer-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-oauth-v2-bearer-10.txt

---

From: "Richer, Justin P." <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 23:13:57 +0000

Minor typo: missing period at the end of the paragraph of section 2.

 -- Justin

________________________________________
From: [email-masked] [[email-masked]] on behalf of [email-masked] [[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2011 6:46 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [OAUTH-WG] I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-v2-bearer-10.txt

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-oauth-v2-bearer-10.txt
_______________________________________________
OAuth mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/oauth