Subject: [OAUTH-WG] [oauth] #27: Incorporate bearer "scope" character restrictions into the base spec

From: "oauth issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 04:31:21 -0000

#27: Incorporate bearer "scope" character restrictions into the base spec

 This is part of the resolution of issue #26, as discussed on the mailing
 list:

 Can you please open an issue for the core spec to incorporate the scope
 character restrictions from the bearer spec into the core spec?  These
 restrictions are:

    scope           = "scope" "=" <"> scope-val *( SP scope-val ) <">
    scope-val       = 1*scope-val-char
    scope-val-char  = %x21 / %x23-5B / %x5D-7E

-- 
--------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  barryleiba@…        |      Owner:
     Type:  task                |     Status:  new
 Priority:  minor               |  Milestone:  Deliver OAuth 2.0 spec
Component:  v2                  |    Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document  |   Keywords:
--------------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/oauth/trac/ticket/27>
oauth <http://tools.ietf.org/oauth/>