Subject: [OAUTH-WG] Assertions (was Agenda Proposal)

From: Brian Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 16:49:44 -0600

Unfortunately I will not be in Paris for the Thrus meeting but I'd
love to see the assertion drafts progress. So thanks to Hannes for
putting it on the agenda and to Mike for owning that portion of it.

There's been some light discussion on this list around the assertion
stuff but, as far as I know, there's only been one question raised
that might potentially involve changes:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/oauth/current/msg08298.html

Just a nit/clarification that while draft-ietf-oauth-urn-sub-ns is
used by draft-ietf-oauth-saml2-bearer, it is intended to have a
broader scope and not just limited to assertions. It should be a means
of registering urn:ietf:params:oauth:* URNs for any OAuth related
specifications or extensions that might need one.

On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 2:14 PM, Hannes Tschofenig
<[email-masked]> wrote:
> Feedback appreciated!
>
> 3. OAuth Assertions (Mike)
> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-assertions/
> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-saml2-bearer/
> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-urn-sub-ns/

---

From: Chuck Mortimore <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 16:02:58 -0700

I'll be there to help support this part of the discussion as well.

-cmort

On 3/14/12 3:49 PM, "Brian Campbell" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-urn-sub-ns/
_______________________________________________
OAuth mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/oauth