Subject: [OAUTH-WG] I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-v2-25.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2012 07:37:11 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : The OAuth 2.0 Authorization Protocol
	Author(s)       : Eran Hammer
                          David Recordon
                          Dick Hardt
	Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-v2-25.txt
	Pages           : 66
	Date            : 2012-03-08

   The OAuth 2.0 authorization protocol enables a third-party
   application to obtain limited access to an HTTP service, either on
   behalf of a resource owner by orchestrating an approval interaction
   between the resource owner and the HTTP service, or by allowing the
   third-party application to obtain access on its own behalf.  This
   specification replaces and obsoletes the OAuth 1.0 protocol described
   in RFC 5849.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-oauth-v2-25.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-oauth-v2-25.txt