Subject: [OAUTH-WG] Some minor comments to draft-ietf-oauth-v2-25

From: Luca Frosini <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 18:11:37 +0100

Hello,

I have read the draft of OAuth 2 rev 2.25 for the first time, so some of 
my comments may be useless.
Sorry in advance if some of them have already been discussed and I 
didn't find it in mailing list archive.

I found a grammatical error on page number 6, row 12 'refered' I think 
should be 'referred'.

The document use 'resource owner user-agent' without having introduced 
it first.
I don't know if it is possible to insert it in chapter 1.1, but I think 
this can be useful for the reader to identify this entity. It also 
avoids to make confusion regarding what a client is.

Regards

Luca

-- 
Ing. Luca Frosini

Istituto di Scienza e Tecnologie dell'Informazione "A. Faedo" (ISTI)
Italian National Research Council (CNR)

G. Moruzzi, 1 - 56124 Pisa, Italy
Area della Ricerca CNR di Pisa

Mob: (+39)  339 7697029
Web-site: http://www.lucafrosini.com
Skype: luca.frosini