Subject: [OAUTH-WG] OAuth: Events next week

From: "Tschofenig, Hannes (NSN - FI/Espoo)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 17:36:08 +0200

Hi all, 

you may have noticed that a number of events take place next week
related to OAuth:

Sunday: OpenID Connect Workshop 
https://oic-workshop-ietf-83.eventbrite.com

Tuesday: ISOC lunch event with the title "Authentication and
Authorization: Next steps for OpenID and OAuth"
http://www.internetsociety.org/events/isoc-panel-openid-and-oauth-ietf-8
3

Thursday: Harry's lunch event with the title "Beyond HTTP
Authentication: OAuth, OpenID, and BrowserID" 
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/http-auth/current/msg00991.html

Thursday: OAuth working group meeting
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/83/agenda.html

In addition to these events there are related activities you may also
find useful, such as
 
 - WEBSEC WG meeting on Monday afternoon
 - IAB Technical Plenary on Monday evening about "Implementation
Challenges with Browser Security"
 - JOSE WG meeting on Tuesday (for the JSON specs)
 - KITTEN WG meeting on Tuesday (SASL OAuth stuff)
 - Simple Cloud Identity Management (SCIM) BOF on Thursday 
 - RTCWEB WG meeting on Wednesday/Thursday

Ciao
Hannes

---

From: Igor Faynberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 11:57:26 -0400

Hannes,

Thanks!  It is excellent to have a summary like that. (I myself missed a 
few event, like Harry's lunch.)

Igor

On 3/20/2012 11:36 AM, Tschofenig, Hannes (NSN - FI/Espoo) wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> OAuth mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/oauth