Subject: [OAUTH-WG] I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-use-cases-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 09:21:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : OAuth Use Cases
	Author(s)       : George Fletcher
                          Torsten Lodderstedt
                          Zachary Zeltsan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-use-cases-00.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2012-05-23

   This document lists the OAuth use cases.  The provided list is based
   on the Internet-Drafts of the OAUTH working group and discussions on
   the group's mailing list.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-oauth-use-cases-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-oauth-use-cases-00.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-use-cases/