Subject: [OAUTH-WG] I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-v2-threatmodel-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2012 13:48:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : OAuth 2.0 Threat Model and Security Considerations
	Author(s)       : Torsten Lodderstedt
                          Mark McGloin
                          Phil Hunt
	Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-v2-threatmodel-08.txt
	Pages           : 71
	Date            : 2012-10-06

Abstract:
   This document gives additional security considerations for OAuth,
   beyond those in the OAuth 2.0 specification, based on a comprehensive
   threat model for the OAuth 2.0 Protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-v2-threatmodel

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-v2-threatmodel-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-oauth-v2-threatmodel-08

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Torsten Lodderstedt <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2012 22:51:41 +0200

Hi all,

this revision addresses the comments from IESG review.

regards,
Torsten.

Am 06.10.2012 22:48, schrieb [email-masked]:
> _______________________________________________
> OAuth mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/oauth