Subject: [OAUTH-WG] I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-revocation-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2012 10:30:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Token Revocation
	Author(s)       : Torsten Lodderstedt
                          Stefanie Dronia
                          Marius Scurtescu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-revocation-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-10-06

Abstract:
   This draft proposes an additional endpoint for OAuth authorization
   servers for revoking tokens.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-revocation

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-revocation-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-oauth-revocation-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Torsten Lodderstedt <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2012 19:37:15 +0200

Hi all,

the new revision addresses two issues raised on the list:
- The draft now gives a more precise description of the semantics of the 
revocation request based on the concept of the underlying access grant.
- We incoporated CORS (in addition to JSONP) and renamed the respective 
section to "Cross-Origin Support"

regards,
Torsten.

Am 06.10.2012 19:30, schrieb [email-masked]:
> _______________________________________________
> OAuth mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/oauth