Subject: [OAUTH-WG] I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-use-cases-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 11:48:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : OAuth Use Cases
	Author(s)       : George Fletcher
                          Torsten Lodderstedt
                          Zachary Zeltsan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-use-cases-03.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2012-10-22

Abstract:
   This document lists the OAuth use cases.  The provided list is based
   on the Internet Drafts of the OAUTH working group and discussions on
   the group's mailing list.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-use-cases

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-use-cases-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-oauth-use-cases-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Zeltsan, Zachary (Zachary)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 18:56:04 +0000

In this version the example URLs have been changed as suggested in
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/oauth/current/msg09978.html .
There are no other changes.

Zachary

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2012 2:48 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [OAUTH-WG] I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-use-cases-03.txt

	Title           : OAuth Use Cases

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
OAuth mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/oauth