Subject: [OAUTH-WG] I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-assertions-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 06:01:10 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Assertion Framework for OAuth 2.0
	Author(s)       : Brian Campbell
                          Chuck Mortimore
                          Michael B. Jones
                          Yaron Y. Goland
	Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-assertions-08.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2012-11-26

Abstract:
   This specification provides a framework for the use of assertions
   with OAuth 2.0 in the form of a new client authentication mechanism
   and a new authorization grant type.  Mechanisms are specified for
   transporting assertions during interactions with a token endpoint, as
   well as general processing rules.

   The intent of this specification is to provide a common framework for
   OAuth 2.0 to interwork with other identity systems using assertions,
   and to provide alternative client authentication mechanisms.

   Note that this specification only defines abstract message flows and
   processing rules.  In order to be implementable, companion
   specifications are necessary to provide the corresponding concrete
   instantiations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-assertions

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-assertions-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-oauth-assertions-08

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Brian Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 07:09:10 -0700

Draft -08 of the Assertion Framework for OAuth 2.0 has been published with
only minor changes to clean up the IANA Considerations section and to
update references from draft-ietf-oauth-urn-sub-ns to RFC 6755.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 7:01 AM
Subject: [OAUTH-WG] I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-assertions-08.txt
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol Working Group
of the IETF.

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
OAuth mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/oauth