Subject: [OAUTH-WG] Slides, please

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2012 09:47:50 -0500

Hi all, 

this is a remember to send me your slides. 

----

2. Token Revocation (Thorsten)
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-revocation/

3. Assertions (Mike)
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-assertions/
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-saml2-bearer/
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-jwt-bearer/

4. OAuth Use Cases (Zachary)
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-use-cases/

5. JWT (Mike)
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-json-web-token/

6. Security (Phil)
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tschofenig-oauth-security/

7. Dynamic Client Registration (Justin)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-dyn-reg-01

----

Ciao
Hannes