Subject: [OAUTH-WG] I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-saml2-bearer-15.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2012 07:02:25 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : SAML 2.0 Bearer Assertion Profiles for OAuth 2.0
	Author(s)       : Brian Campbell
                          Chuck Mortimore
	Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-saml2-bearer-15.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2012-11-07

Abstract:
   This specification defines the use of a SAML 2.0 Bearer Assertion as
   a means for requesting an OAuth 2.0 access token as well as for use
   as a means of client authentication.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-saml2-bearer

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-saml2-bearer-15

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-oauth-saml2-bearer-15

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/