Subject: [OAUTH-WG] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-sakimura-oauth-meta-01.txt

From: Nat Sakimura <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 11:40:04 +0900

Just formatting error fix.

Discussion points:

* Should we allow arrays in 3.1.2 method?

Right now, if one wants to specify several method, it needs to have an
entry for each method
even if everything else is the same. Do we want to group them together?

* Do we need 3.1.5 Authorize?

It is just an optimization for non-challenge-response authentication scheme
such as Bearer.
Does the omitting of one round trip for such cases warrant the addition of
this new claim?

* 3.1.4 content-type needs much more tightening up. Now the question is
how.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 11:34 AM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-sakimura-oauth-meta-01.txt
To: [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-sakimura-oauth-meta-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Nat Sakimura and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-sakimura-oauth-meta
Revision:        01
Title:           JSON Metadata for OAuth Responses
Creation date:   2012-12-18
WG ID:           Individual Submission
Number of pages: 9
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sakimura-oauth-meta-01.txt
Status:          http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sakimura-oauth-meta
Htmlized:        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sakimura-oauth-meta-01
Diff:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sakimura-oauth-meta-01

Abstract:
   This specification defines an extensible metadata member that may be
   inserted into the OAuth 2.0 responses to assist the clients to
   process those responses.  It is expressed as a member called "_links"
   that is inserted as the top level member in the responses.  It will
   allow the client to learn where the members in the response could be
   used and how, etc.  Since it is just a member, any client that does
   not understand this extension should not break and work normally
   while supporting clients can utilize the metadata to its advantage.

The IETF Secretariat

-- 
Nat Sakimura (=nat)
Chairman, OpenID Foundation
http://nat.sakimura.org/
@_nat_en