Subject: [OAUTH-WG] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-sakimura-oauth-meta-02.txt

From: Nat Sakimura <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 02:17:25 +0900

This is the second rev of the metadata spec that we discussed at IETF
85 OAuth WG and subsequently the chairs asked for the draft.

Nat

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <[email-masked]>
Date: 2013/2/13
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-sakimura-oauth-meta-02.txt
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-sakimura-oauth-meta-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Nat Sakimura and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-sakimura-oauth-meta
Revision:        02
Title:           JSON Metadata for OAuth Responses 1.0
Creation date:   2013-02-12
WG ID:           Individual Submission
Number of pages: 10
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sakimura-oauth-meta-02.txt
Status:          http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sakimura-oauth-meta
Htmlized:        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sakimura-oauth-meta-02
Diff:            http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sakimura-oauth-meta-02

Abstract:
   This specification defines an extensible metadata member that may be
   inserted into the OAuth 2.0 responses to assist the clients to
   process those responses.  It is expressed as a member called "_links"
   that is inserted as the top level member in the responses.  It will
   allow the client to learn where the members in the response could be
   used and how, etc.  Since it is just a member, any client that does
   not understand this extension should not break and work normally
   while supporting clients can utilize the metadata to its advantage.

The IETF Secretariat

-- 
Nat Sakimura (=nat)
Chairman, OpenID Foundation
http://nat.sakimura.org/
@_nat_en