Subject: [OAUTH-WG] I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-dyn-reg-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 12:35:00 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : OAuth Dynamic Client Registration Protocol
	Author(s)       : Justin Richer
                          John Bradley
                          Michael B. Jones
                          Maciej Machulak
	Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-dyn-reg-07.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2013-02-21

Abstract:
   This specification defines an endpoint and protocol for dynamic
   registration of OAuth Clients at an Authorization Server.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-dyn-reg

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-dyn-reg-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-oauth-dyn-reg-07

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Justin Richer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 15:49:20 -0500

New version of Dynamic Registration, just in time for IETF86's 
submission deadline.

Changes to the document reflect conversation over the last week, and 
include:

    o  Changed registration_access_url to registration_client_uri
    o  Fixed missing text in 5.1
    o  Added Pragma: no-cache to examples
    o  Changed "no such client" error to 403
    o  Renamed Client Registration Access Endpoint to Client
       Configuration Endpoint
    o  Changed all the parameter names containing "_url" to instead use
       "_uri"
    o  Updated example text for forming Client Configuration Endpoint URL

Please take a look, both over the change sets and the document as a 
whole. If there's anything drastic that needs patching prior to Monday, 
I'll try to do that, but I'm assuming that this will be the last update 
prior to IETF86. In my personal opinion, I think this is getting close 
to a final form.

My group plans to update our dynamic registration server implementation 
to reflect this new spec in the coming weeks, and I'd encourage other 
implementors to do the same so we can try some honest-to-goodness 
interop testing.

  -- Justin

On 02/21/2013 03:35 PM, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> OAuth mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/oauth