Subject: [OAUTH-WG] Does Facebook login OAuth 2.0 compatible ?

From: Prabath Siriwardena <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 22:24:44 +0530

Here are some references that I found they do not.. thoughts appreciated...

1. https://developers.facebook.com/docs/howtos/login/login-as-app/
2. https://developers.facebook.com/docs/howtos/login/extending-tokens/
3. https://developers.facebook.com/docs/howtos/login/login-as-page/

Thanks & Regards,
Prabath

Mobile : +94 71 809 6732

http://blog.facilelogin.com
http://RampartFAQ.com

---

From: Antonio Sanso <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 09:15:53 +0000

Hi Prabath,

As long as I know Facebook implement OAuth 2.0 draft 10 (so a pretty old version of the spec).
The RFC was based on draft 31.

Regards

Antonio

On Feb 5, 2013, at 5:54 PM, Prabath Siriwardena wrote:

Thanks & Regards,
Prabath

Mobile : +94 71 809 6732

http://blog.facilelogin.com<http://blog.facilelogin.com/>
http://RampartFAQ.com<http://RampartFAQ.com/>
_______________________________________________
OAuth mailing list
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/oauth