Subject: [OAUTH-WG] IETF#86 OAuth Agenda -- First Strawman Proposal

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 15:16:11 +0200

Hi guys, 

please see the agenda proposal for the IETF#86 meeting. Let us know whether you have additional items or changes for existing items.  

Ciao
Hannes & Derek

---

Web Authorization Protocol (oauth)

1540-1710 	Monday Afternoon Session II 
Room: Boca 2

1. Assertions
30 min
Mike Jones?/Brian Campbell?

Relevant document:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-jwt-bearer/
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-assertions/
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-saml2-bearer/

2. Dynamic Registration
30 min
Justin Richer

Relevant document:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-dyn-reg/

2. Interoperability Testing of OAuth 2.0 Specifications 
30 min
Roland Hedberg

Relevant document:
https://github.com/andreassolberg/oictest

1730-1830 	Thursday Afternoon Session III
Room: Boca 1	

3. OAuth Security
60 min
Phil Hunt

Relevant documents:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tschofenig-oauth-security/
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-v2-http-mac/
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tschofenig-oauth-audience/
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tschofenig-oauth-hotk/