Subject: [OAUTH-WG] I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-dyn-reg-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 13:33:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : OAuth 2.0 Dynamic Client Registration Protocol
	Author(s)       : Justin Richer
                          John Bradley
                          Michael B. Jones
                          Maciej Machulak
	Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-dyn-reg-08.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2013-03-18

Abstract:
   This specification defines an endpoint and protocol for dynamic
   registration of OAuth 2.0 Clients at an Authorization Server and
   methods for the dynamically registered client to manage its
   registration.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-dyn-reg

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-dyn-reg-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-oauth-dyn-reg-08

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Justin Richer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 16:38:31 -0400

This version of Dynamic Registration incorporates a few minor syntactic 
and editorial changes that have creeped up over the last couple weeks, 
such as changing "grant_type" to "grant_types", and adding in a 
"response_types" field.

This version does *not* yet address the human readable string 
localization issue, as I don't see a clear winner here yet.

  -- Justin

On 03/18/2013 04:33 PM, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> OAuth mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/oauth