Subject: Re: [OAUTH-WG] Contents of OAuth digest

From: "dorismark tyne" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 13:47:27 -0400

Please explain what oauth is all about. Thanks
dmtyne
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> 
  To: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> 
  Sent: Friday, April 19, 2013 3:00 PM
  Subject: OAuth Digest, Vol 54, Issue 43

  If you have received this digest without all the individual message
  attachments you will need to update your digest options in your list
  subscription.  To do so, go to 

  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/oauth<https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/oauth>

  Click the 'Unsubscribe or edit options' button, log in, and set "Get
  MIME or Plain Text Digests?" to MIME.  You can set this option
  globally for all the list digests you receive at this point.

  Send OAuth mailing list submissions to
  [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

  To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/oauth<https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/oauth>
  or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
  [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

  You can reach the person managing the list at
  [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

  When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
  than "Re: Contents of OAuth digest..."