Subject: [OAUTH-WG] FW: IETF 87 Preliminary Agenda

From: "Tschofenig, Hannes (NSN - FI/Espoo)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 06:24:42 +0000

At least Justin said that he would participate from remote. Below is the just published **preliminary** agenda. The OAuth session is in the morning Berlin time (starting at 9am CEST) and that would translate to 3am New York time.  --> yikes 

Should I try to swap it with some afternoon session? 

Ciao
Hannes

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of ext IETF Agenda
Sent: Friday, June 28, 2013 12:51 AM
To: Working Group Chairs
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: IETF 87 Preliminary Agenda

Hello Everyone,

The preliminary agenda for IETF 87 is available for viewing.  Please note the cut-off date for requests to reschedule Working Group, IRTF, and BoF meetings is July 1st, 2013.  The final agenda will be published on July 5th, 2013.

This agenda is extremely full and changes will be difficult to make.  Please take that into consideration before requesting any changes.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/87/agenda.html
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/87/agenda.txt

Thank you!

Stephanie McCammon

---

From: Justin Richer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 09:29:13 -0400

I'll participate remotely if I can (I have some personal/family 
obligations that week) -- but that day and time is going to make it very 
difficult for me here in the EDT timezone. I'm not expecting the WG to 
shuffle around just for my sake, but if we can swap for something 
earlier in the week and later in the day, I'll be better able to 
participate.

If I can't call in, I'll still work with my co-authors on the DynReg 
spec who are planning to attend in person.

  -- Justin

On 06/28/2013 02:24 AM, Tschofenig, Hannes (NSN - FI/Espoo) wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> OAuth mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/oauth