Subject: [OAUTH-WG] OAuth2.0 Interop event at MIT (Oct 31 - Nov 1, 2013)

From: Thomas Hardjono <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2013 12:34:39 +0000

Folks,

Roland and I are planning for an OAuth2.0 Interop event at MIT Campus 
(Boston, USA) during the week prior to the IETF88-Vancouver.  The event 
will be co-sponsored by ISOC and MIT-KIT.

Here's some more info:

(1) Dates:  Thursday-Friday Oct 31 and Nov 1, 2013.

(2) Venue:  MIT Campus, Cambridge, MA.
            Building W92
            http://whereis.mit.edu/?go=W92

(3) Hotels near MIT:
http://web.mit.edu/institute-events/visitor/stay.html

(4) Closest subway to MITY:  MIT Kendal Square (Red Line)
http://www.mbta.com/schedules_and_maps/subway/lines/?route=RED

(4) Closest Airport:  Logan Airport, Boston (BOS).

As next steps, we would like to begin writing-up a "basic" OAuth2.0 
profile, and we are seeking interest people to contribute to this 
profile. If you are interested, please email Roland and myself.

cheers,

/thomas/

____________________________________________
Thomas Hardjono
MIT Consortium for Kerberos & Internet Trust
e:  hardjono[at]mit.edu
m:  +1 781 729 9559
w:  kit.mit.edu
____________________________________________