Subject: [OAUTH-WG] Design Team on Dynamic Client Registration

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2013 11:17:35 +0200

Hi all,

as discussed at the IETF meeting last week we are planning to create a 
design team to progress the work on dynamic client registration.

The chairs had gotten the impression that various participants in the 
conversation are looking at slightly different use cases but lump them 
all into the same bucket. The discussion at the meeting reinforced our 
impression.

We believe that it should be possible to create separable building 
blocks; some of these building blocks will only be useful in certain 
environments.

 From a procedural point of view we will post some dates for conference 
calls and those who are interested please express your preferences as 
soon as possible. We understand that August is for many the vacation period.

As input to the conference calls we are soliciting text about the use 
cases that justify functionality. We will later worry about what should 
go into the main document and what are extensions.

The design team is open for everyone. We will use the OAuth mailing list 
for discussions.

We hope that this approach will help to advance the document.

Ciao
Hannes & Derek