Subject: Re: [OAUTH-WG] OAuth Digest, Vol 58, Issue 15

From: "Donald F Coffin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2013 11:27:27 -0700

+1

Best regards,
Don
Donald F. Coffin
Founder/CTO

REMI Networks
22751 El Prado Suite 6216
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA  92688-3836

Phone:      (949) 636-8571
Email:       [email-masked]

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Thursday, August 01, 2013 9:02 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: OAuth Digest, Vol 58, Issue 15

If you have received this digest without all the individual message
attachments you will need to update your digest options in your list
subscription.  To do so, go to 

https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/oauth

Click the 'Unsubscribe or edit options' button, log in, and set "Get MIME or
Plain Text Digests?" to MIME.  You can set this option globally for all the
list digests you receive at this point.

Send OAuth mailing list submissions to
	[email-masked]

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
	https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/oauth
or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
	[email-masked]

You can reach the person managing the list at
	[email-masked]

When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific than
"Re: Contents of OAuth digest..."