Subject: [OAUTH-WG] IETF #87 OAuth Meeting Minutes

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2013 21:42:25 +0200

Hi all,

Please have a look at the meeting minutes:
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/87/minutes/minutes-87-oauth

There are a couple of action items in there.  As a short summary:
  * A few folks volunteered to review the use case document.
  * We will form a design team to work on the dynamic client 
registration document.
  * We will start WGLC for the JWT document.
  * An (minor) update to the assertion docs is needed.
  * We will schedule conf. calls for the security work.
  * Recharting is coming up!

Ciao
Hannes & Derek

---

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2013 10:26:16 +0200

> http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/87/minutes/minutes-87-oauth

In the discussion of Assertions:

    - BC: describe how you could combine specifications to make at
least one interoperable specification

This was me, (BL).

    - ML: profiles exists for both SAML and OpenIDC. those are not
IETF specifications though

That should be MJ, not ML.

    - PHO: use implementation experience format?
    - BL: "njaee"

I'm quite sure I did not say "njaee".  Say what?

    - BC: interop does not require external profiles actually
    - TL: support that - no addl profiles are needed

Who is TL?  Do you mean TN?

    - JB and TL volunteered to make a review.

There's that TL guy again.  You have him in a few other places in the
minutes as well.

Barry (BL)

---

From: Nat Sakimura <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2013 17:43:35 +0900

TL probably is Torsten L.

=nat via iPhone

Aug 7, 2013 17:26、Barry Leiba <[email-masked]> のメッセージ:

> _______________________________________________
> OAuth mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/oauth

---

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2013 10:58:29 +0200

> TL probably is Torsten L.

Oh, duh!  Yes, of course.  Sorry to've forgotten you, Torsten.

BL

---

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2013 11:12:07 +0200

I have updated the meeting minutes:
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/87/minutes/minutes-87-oauth

I added the abbreviations at the beginning.

Ciao
Hannes