Subject: Re: [OAUTH-WG] FYI per a request on the last conference call, this is a method for making client registration stateless.

From: "Vladimir Dzhuvinov / NimbusDS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 23:34:19 -0700

This stuff is brilliant and very useful, thank you guys for writing it
up!

One question about the spec: Is the "kid" JOSE header field
intentionally duplicated in the JWT claims set?

Vladimir

--
Vladimir Dzhuvinov : www.NimbusDS.com : [email-masked]

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [OAUTH-WG] FYI per a request on the last conference call, this
is a method for making client registration stateless.
From: John Bradley <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, October 15, 2013 1:01 am
To: oauth list <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-bradley-stateless-oauth-client-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by John Bradley and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:  draft-bradley-stateless-oauth-client
Revision:  00
Title:   Stateless Client Identifier for OAuth 2
Creation date:  2013-10-15
Group:   Individual Submission
Number of pages: 4
URL:            
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bradley-stateless-oauth-client-00.txt
Status:         
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bradley-stateless-oauth-client
Htmlized:       
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bradley-stateless-oauth-client-00

Abstract:
  This draft provides a method for communicating information about an
  OAuth client through its client identifier allowing for fully
  stateless operation.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of
submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat_______________________________________________
OAuth mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/oauth