Subject: [OAUTH-WG] Joint meeting @IETF88: OAuth 2.0 Interop Strategy and Planning and OpenID Connect

From: Karen O'Donoghue <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 13:56:38 -0400

Folks,

As I announced earlier via these mailing lists, we will have a meeting 
to discuss strategy and plans for OAuth2.0 Interop testing in general 
and a possible OAuth 2.0 Interop Test Event in early 2014. This will be 
followed by an OpenID Connect meeting. These meetings have been 
scheduled in conjunction with 88 IETF as follows:

Sunday, 3 November 2013
Plaza C Room, 2nd Floor

12:00 - 1:55 pm PST (OAuth 2.0 Interoperability)
1:55 - 2:05 pm PDT Beverage/snack/bio break
2:05 - 4:00 pm PST (OpenID Connect)

I did establish a wiki to assist with the OAuth 2.0 Interop planning, 
but it was gently pointed out to me today that I never sent the link 
out. My sincere apologies for that oversight. The wiki is available via 
either of these links:
https://tid.isoc.org/confluence/display/OAuthIOP/OAuth+Interoperability+and+Deployment+Activities+Home
https://tid.isoc.org/confluence/x/JYA7

Regards,
Karen

---

From: Prateek Mishra <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 12:30:29 -0700

Karen,

I am planning to attend the meeting  on Sunday.

However, I have made my travel plans based on your previous announcement 
of 9/20
[quote]
2. Hold a oauth interop planning meeting in Vancouver in conjunction 
with IETF#88.
This meeting is planned for:
Sunday, 3 November, 2013, 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm PST (exact location TBD)
[\quote]

I am only going to arrive with certainty by 1pm, so I would suggest 
moving the meeting time back to reflect the previously announced time
slot (or at least start at 1pm).

- prateek
> and a possible OAuth 2.0 Interop Test Event in early 2014. This will 
> be followed by an OpenID Connect meeting. These meetings have been 
> out. My sincere apologies for that oversight. The wiki is available 
> via either of these links:
> _______________________________________________
> OAuth mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/oauth

---

From: "Derek Atkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 15:59:03 -0400

I have conflicting meetings Sunday afternoon, so I may wind up jumping
from meeting to meeting.  At first I thought they only overlapped for a
portion of the day, but now they overlap the whole day (my other meeting
is from 12:15-3:25, apparently).  I will figure it out.  See you Sunday.

-derek

On Thu, October 31, 2013 3:30 pm, Prateek Mishra wrote:
> Oauth-interop mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://elists.isoc.org/mailman/listinfo/oauth-interop
>

-- 
       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745
       [email-masked]             www.ihtfp.com
       Computer and Internet Security Consultant

---

From: Karen O'Donoghue <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 16:22:57 -0400

Please note the revised schedule based on what I have previous announced.
My apologies for the confusion.

Sunday, 3 November 2013
Plaza C Room, 2nd Floor

12:00 - 1:55 pm PST (OpenID Connect)
1:55 - 2:05 pm PDT Beverage/snack/bio break
2:05 - 4:00 pm PST (OAuth 2.0 Interoperability)

Regards,
Karen

---

From: Karen O'Donoghue <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 16:25:57 -0400

Prateek,

You are correct. Because I was arranging the room for both with a break 
in the middle, I forgot that I had previously announced the times. I 
will switch them back.

Regards,
Karen

On 10/31/13 3:30 PM, Prateek Mishra wrote:
> However, I have made my travel plans based on your previous 
> announcement of 9/20
> [quote]
>> As I announced earlier via these mailing lists, we will have a 
>> meeting to discuss strategy and plans for OAuth2.0 Interop testing in 
>> general and a possible OAuth 2.0 Interop Test Event in early 2014. 
>> This will be followed by an OpenID Connect meeting. These meetings 
>> have been scheduled in conjunction with 88 IETF as follows:
>>
>> Sunday, 3 November 2013
>> Plaza C Room, 2nd Floor
>>