Subject: [OAUTH-WG] Google doc with salesforce

From: Sunil Pal <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2013 19:58:33 +0530

Hi all,
Anyone have done integration with salesforce and google. I want to upload
files to google drive by using the apex code, by the use of salesforce
standard feature i am able to done, but by the use of apex code iam not
bale to do.
Please help me guys,

Thanks
---
Thanks And Warm Regards
Sunil Kumar Pal

---

From: Chuck Mortimore <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2013 07:57:07 -0700

This would be more appropriate to ask at http://developer.force.com/

That said, you may want to watch this:
http://blogs.developerforce.com/developer-relations/2013/09/login-to-your-salesforce-org-with-openid-connect-in-winter-14.html

On Mon, Oct 7, 2013 at 7:28 AM, Sunil Pal <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> OAuth mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/oauth
>
>

---

From: Pat Patterson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2013 10:22:07 -0700

Hi Sunil,

What have you tried from Apex so far? Have you asked at either (or both) of
boards.developerforce.com or salesforce.stackexchange.com? Those would be
better forums for discussion - you should get some help there. If you do
post a question, or have already done so, let me know the URL and I'll take
a look. I have some code that worked with the Google Contacts API a couple
of years ago - I might be able to adapt it to Google Drive.

Cheers,

Pat

-- 

Pat Patterson | Principal Developer Evangelist | 408-849-4681 |
http://about.me/patpatterson