Subject: [OAUTH-WG] I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-v2-http-mac-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 08:30:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : OAuth 2.0 Message Authentication Code (MAC) Tokens
        Authors         : Justin Richer
                          William Mills
                          Hannes Tschofenig
                          Phil Hunt
	Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-v2-http-mac-05.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2014-01-15

Abstract:
   This specification describes how to use MAC Tokens in HTTP requests
   to access OAuth 2.0 protected resources.  An OAuth client willing to
   access a protected resource needs to demonstrate possession of a
   cryptographic key by using it with a keyed message digest function to
   the request.

   The document also defines a key distribution protocol for obtaining a
   fresh session key.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-v2-http-mac/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-v2-http-mac-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-oauth-v2-http-mac-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/