Subject: [OAUTH-WG] Request for Agenda Items for IETF-89

From: Derek Atkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2014 13:33:52 -0500

Happy new year everyone.  I hope you all had a great holiday break, but
now it's time to get down and dirty and get the OAUTH documents out the
door.  IETF-89 in London is coming sooner than you think.  I'd like to
ask each of you for agenda items to bring up at the meeting.  In
particular:

Document Authors/Editors:  Please work up a status report for your
documents, and come up with a list of open issues that you think need
discussion time.  Please include a time estimate.

Proposed documents:  If you have proposed work, please let me know how
much time you'll need.

Other issues:  If you have other issues that require dedicated time,
please let me know too!

Thanks,

-derek, OAuth co-chair
-- 
       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745
       [email-masked]             www.ihtfp.com
       Computer and Internet Security Consultant