Subject: [OAUTH-WG] Draft Agenda

From: "Hannes Tschofenig" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 19:47:16 +0100

Hi all,

we put a draft agenda online:

http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/89/agenda/agenda-89-oauth

Let us know whether this sounds reasonable for you.

Ciao

Hannes & Derek

---

From: Anthony Nadalin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 07:37:54 +0000

Could either Mike or I get 5 min for ActAS/OnBehalf of update?

From: OAuth [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Hannes Tschofenig
Sent: Monday, February 24, 2014 10:47 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [OAUTH-WG] Draft Agenda

Hi all,

Ciao
Hannes & Derek

---

From: Brian Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 05:04:14 -0700

Any idea, on the two Assertion Documents, if there is or will be any
feedback from the IESG and, if so, what form it might take? There's a
chance #2 takes considerably less than 15 minutes, if there's no
feedback. And hopefully 15 mins will be sufficient, if there is some
feedback.

On Mon, Feb 24, 2014 at 11:47 AM, Hannes Tschofenig
<[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> OAuth mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/oauth
>

---

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 11:43:13 -0800

> feedback from the IESG and, if so, what form it might take?

I'm sorry that I haven't been able to get to reviewing this yet --
I've had a bunch of pre-IETF travel, in addition to preparing for the
meeting.  I aim to have a look on the flights to London, so I hope to
get you feedback this Thursday.

Barry

> There's a