Subject: [OAUTH-WG] Reaction to the current assertion pair {framework, SAML}

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 20:01:48 -0800

>> Any idea, on the two Assertion Documents, if there is or will be any
>> feedback from the IESG and, if so, what form it might take?
>
> I'm sorry that I haven't been able to get to reviewing this yet --
> I've had a bunch of pre-IETF travel, in addition to preparing for the
> meeting.  I aim to have a look on the flights to London, so I hope to
> get you feedback this Thursday.

It's not Thursday yet, at least not in San Diego, but I've had time in
the UA Club before flying out.  I haven't reviewed them in detail, but
I looked through them with respect to the DISCUSS issues I'd raised
before.

You'll be happy to hear that on those issues, I think we understand
each other and the current documents seem fine -- they define things
in a way that I think people can implement interoperably without
calling someone on the phone first.

Thanks for sticking with this, understanding what I was on about, and
sorting it out.

Barry

---

From: Brian Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 05:54:27 -0700

Thanks Barry! I am very happy to hear that.