Subject: [OAUTH-WG] Fwd: IETF 90 Preliminary Agenda

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 21:29:21 +0200

FYI: OAuth is scheduled for Thursday, afternoon session II 1520-1720

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: IETF 90 Preliminary Agenda
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 11:37:31 -0700
From: IETF Agenda <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: IETF Agenda <[email-masked]>
To: Working Group Chairs <[email-masked]>
CC: [email-masked]

The IETF 90 preliminary agenda has been posted.  The final agenda will
be published on Friday, June 27th, 2014.  Currently Registration and
Breaks are not displaying on the preliminary agenda, but this will be
remedied when the final agenda is released.

If you would like to request a change to the preliminary agenda, please
send a message to [email-masked] and copy all relevant Area Directors.

Please note the cut-off date for requests to reschedule Working Group
sessions and BOFs is Thursday, June 26, 2014 at UTC 23:59.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/90/agenda.html
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/90/agenda.txt

Thank you!

IETF Secretariat