Subject: [OAUTH-WG] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-sakimura-oauth-rjwtprof-02.txt

From: Nat Sakimura <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2014 01:13:10 +0900

FYI. An extremely simplistic approach to provide somewhat better protection
than Bearer.
I came up with the draft during IETF 88 at the Starback in the lobby with
Tony.
As such, it actually predates
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jones-oauth-proof-of-possession-00.
Since I would like to discuss if all the functional requirements in this
draft has been incorporated into
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jones-oauth-proof-of-possession-01, I have
refreshed the draft.

Best,

Nat

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: 2014-07-05 1:02 GMT+09:00
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-sakimura-oauth-rjwtprof-02.txt
To: Nat Sakimura <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-sakimura-oauth-rjwtprof-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Nat Sakimura and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-sakimura-oauth-rjwtprof
Revision:       02
Title:          OAuth 2.0 Registered JWT Profile 1.0
Document date:  2014-07-04
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          8
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sakimura-oauth-rjwtprof-02.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sakimura-oauth-rjwtprof/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sakimura-oauth-rjwtprof-02
Diff:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sakimura-oauth-rjwtprof-02

Abstract:
   This specification defines a profile of OAuth 2.0 framework that
   provides the holder of key facility for the compliant client. It
   achieves this without channel binding but solely based on the
   application protocol to make it easy for the client developers to
   develop such client.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

-- 
Nat Sakimura (=nat)
Chairman, OpenID Foundation
http://nat.sakimura.org/
@_nat_en