Subject: [OAUTH-WG] Agenda Proposal

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2014 09:07:19 +0200

Based on your feedback we have prepared an agenda for the upcoming
meeting. Let us know what you think.

------------

Web Authorization Protocol (OAuth)

THURSDAY, July 24, 2014

1520-1720 EDT
Manitoba (MM)

- Welcome & Agenda Bashing (Chairs, 15min)
  (includes status update of the current WG documents in IESG processing)

- Proof-of-Possession Security (Hannes, 15min)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-richer-oauth-signed-http-request-01
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bradley-oauth-pop-key-distribution/
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hunt-oauth-pop-architecture/
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jones-oauth-proof-of-possession/

- Token Introspection (Justin, 15min)
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-richer-oauth-introspection/

- OAuth Symmetric Proof of Posession for Code Extension (Nat, 15min)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sakimura-oauth-tcse-03

- Providing User Authentication Information to OAuth 2.0 Clients (Phil,
15min)
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hunt-oauth-v2-user-a4c/

- OAuth 2.0 Token Exchange (Mike Jones, 15min)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jones-oauth-token-exchange-01

- Request by JWS ver.1.0 for OAuth 2.0 (Nat, 15min)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sakimura-oauth-requrl-05

- Summary & Next Steps (Chairs, 15min)

------------

Ciao
Hannes & Derek

---

From: Justin Richer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2014 16:14:06 -0400

Looks like I have managed to work things out such that I will be in town 
for the OAuth meeting after all, so I'll see you all there.

Additionally, we were just able to post a new draft of the Introspection 
document fixing the handful of comments that came out last Friday, Draft 
06 is here:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-richer-oauth-introspection-06

  -- Justin

On 07/07/2014 03:07 AM, Hannes Tschofenig wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> OAuth mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/oauth