Subject: [OAUTH-WG] I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-jwt-bearer-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 11:18:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : JSON Web Token (JWT) Profile for OAuth 2.0 Client Authentication and Authorization Grants
        Authors         : Michael B. Jones
                          Brian Campbell
                          Chuck Mortimore
	Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-jwt-bearer-10.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2014-07-23

Abstract:
   This specification defines the use of a JSON Web Token (JWT) Bearer
   Token as a means for requesting an OAuth 2.0 access token as well as
   for use as a means of client authentication.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-jwt-bearer/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-jwt-bearer-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-oauth-jwt-bearer-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/