Subject: [OAUTH-WG] I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-json-web-token-24.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2014 17:57:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : JSON Web Token (JWT)
        Authors         : Michael B. Jones
                          John Bradley
                          Nat Sakimura
	Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-json-web-token-24.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2014-07-01

Abstract:
   JSON Web Token (JWT) is a compact URL-safe means of representing
   claims to be transferred between two parties.  The claims in a JWT
   are encoded as a JavaScript Object Notation (JSON) object that is
   used as the payload of a JSON Web Signature (JWS) structure or as the
   plaintext of a JSON Web Encryption (JWE) structure, enabling the
   claims to be digitally signed or MACed and/or encrypted.

   The suggested pronunciation of JWT is the same as the English word
   "jot".

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-json-web-token/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-json-web-token-24

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-oauth-json-web-token-24

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/