Subject: [OAUTH-WG] Final Agenda for the IETF#90 OAuth Meeting

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 16:42:47 +0200

** Please send us slides as soon as possible **

Web Authorization Protocol (OAuth)
----------------------------------

THURSDAY, July 24, 2014

1520-1720 EDT
Manitoba (MM)

- Welcome & Agenda Bashing (Chairs, 10min)
  (includes status update of the current WG documents in IESG processing)

- Dynamic Client Registration (Justin, 10min)
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-dyn-reg/

- Proof-of-Possession Security (Hannes, 15min)
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-richer-oauth-signed-http-request/
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bradley-oauth-pop-key-distribution/
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hunt-oauth-pop-architecture/
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jones-oauth-proof-of-possession/

- Token Introspection (Justin, 15min)
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-richer-oauth-introspection/

- OAuth Symmetric Proof of Possession for Code Extension (Nat, 15min)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sakimura-oauth-tcse-03

- Providing User Authentication Information to OAuth 2.0 Clients (Mike,
15min)
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hunt-oauth-v2-user-a4c/

- OAuth 2.0 Token Exchange (Mike, 15min)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jones-oauth-token-exchange-01

- Request by JWS ver.1.0 for OAuth 2.0 (Nat, 15min)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sakimura-oauth-requrl-05

- Summary & Next Steps (Chairs, 10min)