Subject: Re: [OAUTH-WG] [oauth] #27 (v2): Incorporate bearer "scope" character restrictions into the base spec

From: "oauth issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2014 14:44:50 -0000

#27: Incorporate bearer "scope" character restrictions into the base spec

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => dead

Comment:

 old issue -> declared as dead.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:
     Type:  task                     |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor                    |   Milestone:  Deliver OAuth 2.0 spec
Component:  v2                       |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |  Resolution:  dead
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/oauth/trac/ticket/27#comment:1>
oauth <http://tools.ietf.org/oauth/>