Subject: [OAUTH-WG] Client ID,Client SECRET?.

From: 이천욱 <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 04:54:13 +0900

Hello..I want to use Oauth.The question is not should get used. Vimeo API
is impossible without Oauth.
Is required the CLIENT ID,CLIENT SECRET. What I do not know what the field
because I do not know.
I'm sorry if the disturbance. But I want to be exactly registered with
Oauth. If possible, please help give.

---

From: Josh Mandel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 13:08:25 -0700

You'll want to follow Vimeo's instructions -- probably be visiting
https://developer.vimeo.com/api and clicking "register your app". If you
have any questions, you'll want to visit http://developer.vimeo.com/help .

This mailing list is not affiliated with Vimeo, and we can't help you
register with Vimeo :-)

Best,

  Josh

On Wed, Oct 22, 2014 at 12:54 PM, 이천욱 <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> OAuth mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/oauth
>
>