Subject: [OAUTH-WG] Pete Resnick's No Objection on draft-ietf-oauth-jwt-bearer-10: (with COMMENT)

From: "Pete Resnick" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 19:05:09 -0700

Pete Resnick has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-oauth-jwt-bearer-10: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to http://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-jwt-bearer/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not going to repeat stuff that is identical to
draft-ietf-oauth-saml2-bearer (and I did find that using
<https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url1=draft-ietf-oauth-saml2-bearer-21&difftype=--html&submit=Go%21&url2=draft-ietf-oauth-jwt-bearer-10>
was very helpful). Please refer to my comments on that document.

---

From: Brian Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2014 06:59:35 -0600

Likewise, I will not repeat stuff here but will apply appropriate changes
from your comments on draft-ietf-oauth-saml2-bearer as they apply here to
draft-ietf-oauth-jwt-bearer.

On Tue, Oct 14, 2014 at 8:05 PM, Pete Resnick <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> <
> https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url1=draft-ietf-oauth-saml2-bearer-21&difftype=--html&submit=Go%21&url2=draft-ietf-oauth-jwt-bearer-10
> >
> _______________________________________________
> OAuth mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/oauth
>