Subject: [OAUTH-WG] Barry Leiba's No Objection on draft-ietf-oauth-assertions-17: (with COMMENT)

From: "Barry Leiba" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 21:33:39 -0700

Barry Leiba has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-oauth-assertions-17: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to http://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-assertions/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Pete did a nice job on the 2119 key words, so I have nothing to add
there.

-- Section 6.1 --

   The example in Section 4.2 that shows a client authenticating using
   an assertion during an Access Token Request.

Is "that" an extra word that should be removed?  (Also in Section 6.3.)