Subject: [OAUTH-WG] I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-saml2-bearer-22.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 10:39:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : SAML 2.0 Profile for OAuth 2.0 Client Authentication and Authorization Grants
        Authors         : Brian Campbell
                          Chuck Mortimore
                          Michael B. Jones
	Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-saml2-bearer-22.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2014-10-21

Abstract:
   This specification defines the use of a Security Assertion Markup
   Language (SAML) 2.0 Bearer Assertion as a means for requesting an
   OAuth 2.0 access token as well as for use as a means of client
   authentication.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-saml2-bearer/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-saml2-bearer-22

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-oauth-saml2-bearer-22

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/