Subject: [OAUTH-WG] OAuth & Authentication: Conference Calls Scheduled

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2014 18:38:41 +0200

Hi all,

based on the availability of those who expressed interest in the "OAuth
& authentication" conference call we have selected two dates, namely

* Monday, October 13, 2014: 8:00 am  |  Pacific Daylight Time (San
Francisco, GMT-07:00)

* Thursday, October 16, 2014: 8:00 am  |  Pacific Daylight Time (San
Francisco, GMT-07:00)

We picked the two most popular dates since we might need additional time
(in case we cannot solve all problems in the first discussion hour). [I
guess we will need both slots.]

Ciao
Hannes & Derek

------------------------

* Monday, October 13, 2014: 8:00 am  |  Pacific Daylight Time (San
Francisco, GMT-07:00)

Meeting number: 642 251 152
Meeting password: security

Audio connection:
+1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll free number (US/Canada)
+1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

Access code: 642 251 152

Meeting link:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m2004a736e4054b7603d61deb8dc18ccd

--------

* Thursday, October 16, 2014: 8:00 am  |  Pacific Daylight Time (San
Francisco, GMT-07:00)

Meeting number: 640 895 208
Meeting password: security

Audio connection:
+1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll free number (US/Canada)
+1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

Access code: 640 895 208

Meeting Link:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m6ec7bf384355cb22169a149f372ccc9d

---

From: Phil Hunt <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2014 09:44:48 -0700

Monday is Canadian Thanksgiving holiday. Apologies if I marked that as yes in the survey. 

I will try to attend monday anyway if thursday is no good. 

Phil

> On Oct 2, 2014, at 9:38, Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Hi all,
> 
> _______________________________________________
> OAuth mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/oauth

---

From: John Kemp <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2014 13:00:55 -0400

Monday is also Columbus Day in the US, and thus many people there are 
also off work on that day.

Regards,

- johnk