Subject: [OAUTH-WG] I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-spop-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 19:48:51 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Symmetric Proof of Possession for the OAuth Authorization Code Grant
        Authors         : Nat Sakimura
                          John Bradley
                          Naveen Agarwal
	Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-spop-04.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2014-11-12

Abstract:
   The OAuth 2.0 public client utilizing Authorization Code Grant (RFC
   6749 - 4.1) is susceptible to the code interception attack.  This
   specification describes a mechanism that acts as a control against
   this threat.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-spop/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-spop-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-oauth-spop-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Nat Sakimura <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 12:53:37 +0900

This is the update with the error message. 
After discussing with John this afternoon considering input during the F2F this morning as well as in the list, this level of granurality seems to be a sensible starting point. 

Nat

On Wed, 12 Nov 2014 19:48:51 -0800
[email-masked] wrote:

> 
> A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
> directories. This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization
> Protocol Working Group of the IETF.
> 
>         Title           : Symmetric Proof of Possession for the OAuth
> Authorization Code Grant Authors         : Nat Sakimura
>                           John Bradley
>                           Naveen Agarwal
> Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of
> submission until the htmlized version and diff are available at
> tools.ietf.org.
> 
> _______________________________________________
> OAuth mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/oauth

-- 
Nat Sakimura ([email-masked])
Nomura Research Institute, Ltd. 

本メールに含まれる情報は機密情報であり、宛先に記載されている方のみに送信
することを意図しております。意図された受取人以外の方によるこれらの情報の
開示、複製、再配布や転送など一切の利用が禁止されています。誤って本メール
を受信された場合は、申し訳ございませんが、送信者までお知らせいただき、受
信されたメールを削除していただきますようお願い致します。 PLEASE READ:
The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and intended
for the named recipient(s) only. If you are not an intended recipient
of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination,
distribution or duplication of this message is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this message in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete your copy from your system.