Subject: [OAUTH-WG] Shepherd report for draft-ietf-oauth-dyn-reg

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 18:31:40 -0500

Hi Hannes,

I am going through the shepherd report for draft-ietf-oauth-dyn-reg
and see that this still lists an open question around IPR, has that
been answered and is just a matter of updating the shepherd report?
If not, how can I help resolve these questions?

I also found a nit in #7 that you may want to fix, "did" should be "didn't".

    "The working group did seem to worry about these aspects though."

Thanks for the report and your work shepherding the draft.  Copying
Oauth because of the IPR concern.

-- 

Best regards,
Kathleen

---

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015 10:08:45 +0100

Thanks for catching the typo.

Regarding the IPR (or more copyright) there is an open issue that I was
not able to resolve since neither Scott Bradner nor Jorge (the IETF
lawyer) responded to me.

I updated the write-up!

Ciao
Hannes

---

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015 07:30:37 -0500

Hi Hannes,

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jan 29, 2015, at 4:08 AM, Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
Thanks for the updated info.  I'm reviewing the draft and will see what I can do about getting you a response as this would be good to resolve before IESG review.
> I updated the write-up!

Thank you!
Kathleen