Subject: [OAUTH-WG] Shepherd Writeup for draft-ietf-oauth-spop-06.txt

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 17:24:04 +0100

Hi Nat, Hi John, Hi Naveen,

thank you for the update and the all the changes you have made in
response to the review comments.

I am working on the shepherd write-up and I would need the following
information.

1) What implementations of the spec are you aware of?

2) As document authors you need to confirm that any and all appropriate
IPR disclosures required for full conformance with the provisions of BCP
78 and BCP 79 have already been filed. Please confirm.

Ciao
Hannes

PS: Here is the work in progress shepherd writeup:
https://github.com/hannestschofenig/tschofenig-ids/blob/master/shepherd-writeups/Writeup_OAuth_SPOP.txt

---

From: Brian Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 10:50:37 -0700

> 1) What implementations of the spec are you aware of?

We have an AS side implementation of an earlier draft that was released in
June of last year:
http://documentation.pingidentity.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=26706844

---

From: Torsten Lodderstedt <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2015 17:34:04 +0100

Deutsche Telekom also implemented an early version of the draft last year.

> Am 30.01.2015 um 18:50 schrieb Brian Campbell <[email-masked]>:
> 
> 
>> On Tue, Jan 27, 2015 at 9:24 AM, Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]> wrote:
>> 
> We have an AS side implementation of an earlier draft that was released in June of last year: http://documentation.pingidentity.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=26706844
> _______________________________________________
> OAuth mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/oauth