Subject: [OAUTH-WG] I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-spop-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 18:22:35 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Proof Key for Code Exchange by OAuth Public Clients
        Authors         : Nat Sakimura
                          John Bradley
                          Naveen Agarwal
	Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-spop-06.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2015-01-21

Abstract:
   OAuth 2.0 public clients utilizing the Authorization Code Grant are
   susceptible to the authorization code interception attack.  This
   specification describes the attack as well as a technique to mitigate
   against the threat.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-spop/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-spop-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-oauth-spop-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Bill Mills <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 20:30:01 +0000 (UTC)

7.2 --  "If the server does not support PKCE, it does not generate error." should read "If the server does not support PKCE it does not generate an error."
Otherwise read to go in my opinion. 

     On Wednesday, January 21, 2015 6:23 PM, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]> wrote:

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
OAuth mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/oauth