Subject: [OAUTH-WG] Token Introspection Spec: Implementations & IPR disclosure confirmation

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 12:39:33 +0100

Hi Justin, Hi all,

I am working on the shepherd write-up and I would need the following
information:

1) To all: What implementations of the spec are you aware of?

2) To Justin: You need to confirm that any and all appropriate IPR
disclosures required for full conformance with the provisions of BCP 78
and BCP 79 have already been filed. Please confirm.

Ciao
Hannes

---

From: "Richer, Justin P." <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 12:42:53 +0000

I am not aware of an IPR disclosures required for this.

There are implementations in MITREid Connect:

https://github.com/mitreid-connect/OpenID-Connect-Java-Spring-Server/

And in the WSO2 suite:

http://pzf.fremantle.org/2013/11/oauth2-introspection-with-wso2-esb-and.html

I also found this PHP AS implementation (haven't tested it):

https://github.com/fkooman/php-oauth-as

As well as any compliant UMA implementation (so, CloudIdentity, Gluu oxAuth, etc.).

 -- Justin

On Jan 28, 2015, at 6:39 AM, Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> OAuth mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/oauth

---

From: Thomas Broyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 18:38:41 +0000

I have one implementation (docs should be made public very soon), and we've
also made https://github.com/pole-numerique/oasis-php-integration (repo
will soon be renamed) as a client to the API for implementers of RPs in PHP.

---

From: Hans Zandbelt <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 20:34:39 +0100

I have added client support to mod_auth_openidc as of version 1.7.0:
https://github.com/pingidentity/mod_auth_openidc/releases/tag/v1.7.0 [1].

Hans.

[1] the release notes say draft 00 as of last november but it should 
still be compliant with the latest draft

-- 
Hans Zandbelt              | Sr. Technical Architect
[email-masked] | Ping Identity