Subject: [OAUTH-WG] Brian Haberman's No Objection on draft-ietf-oauth-introspection-09: (with COMMENT)

From: "Brian Haberman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 07:12:44 -0700

Brian Haberman has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-oauth-introspection-09: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-introspection/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

* In Section 2.1... is the authorization service and the introspection
endpoint the same device?

---

From: Justin Richer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 14:08:09 -0700

Brian, thanks for your review.

This is supposed to be the “authorization server” (that’s a typo), which is where the introspection endpoint is almost always hosted.

 — Justin

> On Jun 10, 2015, at 7:12 AM, Brian Haberman <[email-masked]> wrote:
>