Subject: [OAUTH-WG] Meeting Agenda

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2015 11:14:02 +0100

Please have a look at the meeting agenda for our OAuth meeting:
https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/94/agenda/agenda-94-oauth

-----

IETF 93 OAuth WG Meeting Agenda

Thursday, November 5, 2015 (JST)
Room 301
15:20-17:20 Thursday Afternoon session II

- Status Update (Hannes)

- OAuth 2.0 JWT Authorization Request (Nat)
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-jwsreq/

Document is currently in WGLC.

- Proof-of-Possession (TBD)
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-proof-of-possession/
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-pop-architecture/
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-pop-key-distribution/

- Token Exchange (Mike)
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-token-exchange/

- OAuth 2.0 for Native Apps
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wdenniss-oauth-native-apps/

------

Let us know if you would like to make some additions or changes.

Ciao
Hannes & Derek